Super Favorites video nodes issue
hello I am having an issue trying to use the super favorites add-on with Aeon Nox 5. I created a few super favorites folders and am trying to link them to the menu bar. I've added all my folders and they work pretty well for the most part but for some weird reason the xbmc page that reads "Files Playlists Video Add-ons" randomly pops up when trying to access a favorite shortcut within one of these super fav folders. The creator of the super favorite addon is saying that the problem lies with Aeon Nox so do you have any idea why this popup window keeps showing randomly? Here is what I posted to him.

"It doesn't happen all the time but when it does.. it does it every time. For example, I created 5 folders. One is called TV shows. Inside that folder I have a Latest folder with some favorites shortcuts in it. If I click the favorite it shows the "files playlist video add-ons" window but it goes away automatically after the section loads up. If I press back then it goes to that "files playlist video add-ons" window but does not go away automatically. I have to manually press back to return to the folder. It was working yesterday but I just tried it again and now its doing it every time. This happens randomly with the other folders as well. It will work for a while and then start acting up and then somehow fix itself. I have no idea what could be causing this."

I am using Gotham 13.2

Another big issue I am noticing with this skin is that somehow some of the menu item sub menus are linked. For example, I create the menu item called TV Shows and Sports. Somehow the same submenu of TV Shows is showing up under Sports as well and if I were to delete the sports sub menu then it would also delete from tv shows. This doesn't happen for all the menu items but some have this problem so I have to try different menu spots in the skin settings to avoid this. If theres a way to totally remove this annoying "files playlist video add-ons" window from XBMC by editing a system file that would work as well.
Just to clarify I didn't say it was an issue with the skin, I just asked if you got the same behaviour with Confluence?

What version of Kodi are you using and on what hardware?
(2014-12-21, 12:02)spoyser Wrote: Just to clarify I didn't say it was an issue with the skin, I just asked if you got the same behaviour with Confluence?

What version of Kodi are you using and on what hardware?

Gotham 13.2 on Fire TV. I am assuming since this addon has been around for months and this is the first you are hearing of this issue then it would have to be related to the skin wouldn't it? It has done it in confluence but I havent really tested it with that skin a lot. I will some more to see if it does it alot like with Aeon nox. thanks for all the help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Super Favorites video nodes issue0