Release Sleep Timer (service.sleeptimer)
hi alll

interesting plugin that im only having a small issue with
i use a headless kodi box in the bedroom
when i reboot the kodi the timer works perfect...ive got it set to 90 minutes slow mute and works beautifully....
then the next day ill go to use it and it mutes after only 10 minutes
it wont go back to 90 minutes untill i reboot the box again....

have i dont some settings wrong?
Hi everybody,
Found some interesting issue, while addon is active youtube plugin start playing process keeping a lot of time and transferred youtube playlist (i.e. via share on my android phone) failing to play at all. I tested it some time, while addon is deactivated youtube plugin works pretty well. I have to disable sleep timer addon for a while
It was founded on Kodi 17.1 based on Debian 8 (sleep timer addon version is 2.0.5).

Mike
Can someone explain me Service check time pls? Whats the benefit of setting it high/low?
And what does "Next check time if dialog is cancelled" do then? (I assume to delay the check time?)
Check time works like a probe time. Every check-time minutes the service addon will try to find out if a file is playing and the respective playback and idle times. If it is bigger than the allowed it will present a progress dialog. If you cancel it, it will show again after "next checktime if dialog is cancelled"
Confirm "high CPU usage" issue. Affects only when Supervision Mode is set to "Specific Time", perhaps only outside specified period.

Sleep Timer - 2.0.5
OSMC 2018.04-1
Raspberry Pi 3
Kodi 17.6

I'd be glad if I could help solving this, just let me know what details do you need.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sleep Timer (service.sleeptimer)1