Release Sleep Timer (service.sleeptimer)
Been thinking a bit about this and I think probably it's fine to keep it as it is and make it helix only. The reason I was thinking in making it compatible with past versions of xbmc/kodi is because I originally developed this for an apple tv 2 and there won't be more dev to it. However the ATV2 can run helix and so, be compatible with this version. Better than adding multiple alternatives according to kodi version that will probably lead to bugs.

The idea of retroplayer is cool however it will only reach kodi probably in v.16 Sad

For the recording function you can use xbmc boolean conditions:
http://kodi.wiki/view/List_of_boolean_conditions
Quote:Pvr.IsRecording Returns true when the system is recording a tv programme.

The use in python is:

Code:
check = xbmc.getCondVisibility('Pvr.IsRecording')

Check will be True or False (booleans) accordingly.

Just added english and portuguese translations. English is the base, portuguese is a translation:
https://github.com/enen92/service.sleept...9c1d952463

If you want to translate it to german send a PR.

As for debugging purposes probably adding more options will over-complicate things, the code itself and adding more chances of failure. The addon is designed to work, debug shouldn't be too important Smile But it's up to u.

I'll review the code now
It looks good Smile let me know if you want to change anything and then we'll submit it.
After having a look at the code again, I don't think, we need "pvr.isrecording", because "xbmc.Player().stop()" stops only playing and not recording. So it is not neccessary to check for "isrecording"
Don't know about: Pvr.IsPlayingRecording

I'm testing my translation right now ...
Will submit a PR, when I'm satisfied with it.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2015-04-18, 10:06)Solo0815 Wrote: After having a look at the code again, I don't think, we need "pvr.isrecording", because "xbmc.Player().stop()" stops only playing and not recording. So it is not neccessary to check for "isrecording"
Don't know about: Pvr.IsPlayingRecording

I'm testing my translation right now ...
Will submit a PR, when I'm satisfied with it.

I don't have pvr recordings, I use IPTV simple. But I assume if pvr.isPlayingRecording than also xbmc.Player().isplaying(). If possible do some tests on it
@Solo0815 any news?
Great idea, just what I've been looking for, just installed it, however the debug mod doesn't apear to workHuh From my understand it should show the dialogue message after 1 minute (after a couple) I got nothing. I havn't manged to wait 90 minutes (the minum time setting) yet to see if it works and it's just an issue with the debug mode...
This is great! Please consider submitting this to the official Kodi.tv add-on repository. We'll be happy to help you submit it.
Already did 3 days ago Wink Waiting for approval
Awesome :D
The addon is now on the official repository by the name of Sleep Timer (service.sleeptimer).
Updated first post with usefull information.
Is it possible to include an option that the sleep timer only checks for sleep at specific times ?
Because I don't need the timer in the morning, I only need him at for example 22.00->03.00 ! No need for disturbing at daytimes.
(2015-07-16, 00:58)Namerp Wrote: Is it possible to include an option that the sleep timer only checks for sleep at specific times ?
Because I don't need the timer in the morning, I only need him at for example 22.00->03.00 ! No need for disturbing at daytimes.
My main goal with this plugin was a bit different (a way to assure the playback is always stopped) but since solo adapted it to other use cases I guess your suggestion makes sense. I'll have a look at a way of adding a time range.
(2015-07-16, 00:58)Namerp Wrote: Is it possible to include an option that the sleep timer only checks for sleep at specific times ?

Yes, actually that's a great idea Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Would it be possible to have smaller max_time_audio options, eg. 30 and 60? I'd like to use this service while nodding off at night listening to my music and hopefully I'm asleep long before 90 mins elapses. Cheers.
(2015-08-05, 18:53)Carrot Cruncher Wrote: Would it be possible to have smaller max_time_audio options, eg. 30 and 60? I'd like to use this service while nodding off at night listening to my music and hopefully I'm asleep long before 90 mins elapses. Cheers.

https://github.com/enen92/service.sleept...c425834057

you need to update it manually as I want to add the suggestion some posts above before submitting an update to the repository

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sleep Timer (service.sleeptimer)1