What's the "best practices" way to upgrade to Kodi from Gotham 13.2?
What's the "best practices" way to upgrade to Kodi from Gotham 13.2 for Android on an Amazon Fire TV?

I've noticed that quite a few of my files have audio sync issues and I'm hoping that the new Kodi update will fix it.
(2014-12-22, 01:29)NeoDuck Wrote: What's the "best practices" way to upgrade to Kodi from Gotham 13.2 for Android on an Amazon Fire TV?

I've noticed that quite a few of my files have audio sync issues and I'm hoping that the new Kodi update will fix it.

Simply download the latest Kodi version, uninstall the Gotham 13.2, and install the new Kodi.
(2014-12-22, 01:44)Michaeldeo Wrote:
(2014-12-22, 01:29)NeoDuck Wrote: What's the "best practices" way to upgrade to Kodi from Gotham 13.2 for Android on an Amazon Fire TV?

Simply download the latest Kodi version, uninstall the Gotham 13.2, and install the new Kodi.

DO NOT DO THIS.

You MUST install Kodi v14 before uninstalling XBMC v13. Otherwise, all your settings will be deleted.

See Helix FAQ (wiki)
(2014-12-22, 01:46)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2014-12-22, 01:44)Michaeldeo Wrote:

DO NOT DO THIS.

You MUST install Kodi v14 before uninstalling XBMC v13. Otherwise, all your settings will be deleted.

See Helix FAQ (wiki)

Thank you! I asked because I specifically didn't want to lose all of my settings.
Do you necessarily have to uninstall Gotham?
(2014-12-22, 03:05)ddiehl Wrote: Do you necessarily have to uninstall Gotham?

If everything works then I'd rather just have one app.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What's the "best practices" way to upgrade to Kodi from Gotham 13.2?0