amazon firestick - does xbmc work well?
Thanks lespaul. Will try the reinstall.
Those with WiFi / buffering problems, are you using a dual band (MIMO) WiFi router ?

If you are not - that right there is where you need to focus your attention.
Get your WiFi infrastructure sorted out first.

I have wireless N and wireless G routers. I have buffering problems whether I am streaming internally or over the net (Netflix/Showtime Anytime/Amazon Prime). I do not have this problem with WDTV Live. I also do not have problems streaming to Kodi using a RaspberryPI B+, Ipad 1, Nexus 7 or an iPhone 3s.
It does seem to only happen after about 90 minutes or so. The Fire Stick doesn't feel particularly warm.
Someone please help! I bought a kodi firestick and kodi fire tv and I have Fios Verizon high speed internet for the stick and Ethernet cable for the fire tv . I still am having issues streaming movies . They sit and buffer for a long time and it's VERY frustrating as this is why I bought them . Any suggestions please!
(2015-10-27, 05:34)Corysback77 Wrote: Someone please help! I bought a kodi firestick and kodi fire tv and I have Fios Verizon high speed internet for the stick and Ethernet cable for the fire tv . I still am having issues streaming movies . They sit and buffer for a long time and it's VERY frustrating as this is why I bought them . Any suggestions please!

What format are the movie files and how/where are they stored?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
amazon firestick - does xbmc work well?0