Common Issue: 4.1 Mac specific - 5fps framerate limiting
Based on section 4.1 of the common issue section:
"Some tools/applications which adjust screen brightness may lead to low framerates (5fps framerate limiting) in XBMC. The most common ones should be exempt from this and not cause any issue, but there may be others. Please report any tools/applications that still have this issue to the XBMC support forums so that we can add them to the exempt list. (basically all tools which use a transparent fullscreen overlay)"

I wanted to add a new application to the list that causes this issue. I use "myPoint Heavy Shade" in order to simulate turning my iMac screen off (this is apparently impossible, even with multiple monitors...0_0).

I have a workaround currently. myPoint Heavy Shade allows you to create a list of filtered applications that the program disables itself for when run, and I use the option to "Blank other displays" to achieve the same result.

tl;dr - Please add "myPoint Heavy Shade" to the exempt list that Shades is included on.
could you please try this test version and report back if it fixes the problem?

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/osx/...x86_64.dmg
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Common Issue: 4.1 Mac specific - 5fps framerate limiting0