Bug Menu action MusicFiles does not work
Bug 
Hi,

I have a fresh installed XBMC Gotham with AEON Nox.
My main menu has an entry "Online Radio" for Tune-In plugin and an entry "Musik" to jump to file list of music folder.
However after being in "Online radio" opening "Musik" still open Tune-In Huh

This is the setup:
watch gallery

Any idea what is wrong here? No error in the log. Looks to me like a bug.

Best regards
-BioBier
Does the last screenshot show what happens after clicking musik or is that for online radio?
Does changing from music files to artist instead help at all?
Library mode instead of files mode may help.
(2014-12-22, 15:05)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Does the last screenshot show what happens after clicking musik or is that for online radio?
Does changing from music files to artist instead help at all?
Library mode instead of files mode may help.

It is the same screen for both menu entries.
Yes setting the menu entry to Artist works.
So something is fishy with ActivateWindow(MusicFiles) after opening an addon.

Then I tried with ActivateWindow(10501,"C:\MusicPath",return) where 10501 is musicfiles.
This brings me to the list of music sources. One stepp better but still not perfect Confused
However adding a shortcut (submenu) pointing me to this music source works :-O So I guess there is something wrong with main menu creation (?). Where can I see what action is used for submenus?
From the GuySettings.xml:
<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.5.MusicHomeItem.Label">Musik</setting>
<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.5.MusicHomeItem.MultiFanart">D:\Backgrounds\Musik\1808584144_bcd301c671_o.jpg</setting>
<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.5.MusicHomeItem.Icon"></setting>
<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.5.MusicHomeItem.Path">ActivateWindow(music,&quot;D:\Medien\Musik\&quot;,return)</setting>

But still it brings me to sources overview.
BUG?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu action MusicFiles does not work0