Movies that do not appears in collection
Open this post because I'm fighting with XBMC

Anyway, I've added all the paths where I have movies, and have the following problem:
If I enter the collection of films from the "shortcut" from the main menu called "Movies", puts me there 320 films in total, but if I agree for the part of "videos" and then "files" I get in total 330 films.

Really that I have are 330, then my question is, where they end which do not appear in the "Movies", or rather, paragraph why not come and go as I do for all?

Thanks in advance and best regards.
Check the debug log (wiki) after you scan the library, it will tell you if movies are being skipped from the scan.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
I've been reviewing the log displayed in the following path: Maybe it's this which you're referring.

C: \ Users \ ***** \ AppData \ Roaming \ XBMC

And I have not seen anything strange, nowhere have I read that something was not able to add, however if you want I can upload and you check it out, see if I have something wrong ...

Anyway now I have another problem, and it is with the TV series.
I have added my two TV series.
I have only two folders, one for each series, and within different folders for each season. But in one of the series in some seasons all the chapters are not displayed (for example, if the season is 19 chapters only appear 9)
What I can do with esto¿? I'm really lost the truth

Thanks and regards
Usually when videos aren't showing up in library view, it's because the scraper isn't able to find a match. When I was adding my movies, usually it was the year tripping it up (i.e. Titanic (1998) rather than Titanic (1997)). It could be using a '&' instead of the word 'and' as well. Depending on your scaper of choice, verify that your movie file names and/or folders are setup with the same title as the website indicates (potentially either themoviedb.org or imdb.com). That fixed every issue when I was building my library.
Thank you very much to you both for the replies, I've solved by locating the films that did not appear (Searching in the files section) and renombrandolas and putting its original title: D

Thanks again and best regards.
There's a video add-on that really helps with this problem, particularly for large collections.

http://addons.xbmc.org/show/plugin.video.mms/

Missing Movie Scanner.

It was a pretty big help for finding which movies were named incorrectly and so didn't scrape very well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies that do not appears in collection0