Win Naming Format Issue (eg. 1x01, 1x02, 1x03 etc)
Very new to XBMC, only installed yesterday.

I've managed to add my files in without too many issues, however all of my TV shows (currently have nothing else) are displaying with a file format that I would like to change if possible.

The file format seems to be putting a prefix on to each episode title that looks like "1x01, 1x02, 1x03" and so on.,

I've searched the forums / Google and have found a few other instances of this issue but the resolutions didn't seem to be relevant for me (different versions maybe).

I've put a screenshot below for reference.. any help would be appreciated.

That's just how the skin (Confluence, the default skin) displays episodes. It looks like you're in the "file view" instead of library view, so if you want you can just have it show the file name. Go to Settings -> Videos -> File lists -> and uncheck "Replace file names with library titles".
(2014-12-24, 08:43)Ned Scott Wrote: That's just how the skin (Confluence, the default skin) displays episodes. It looks like you're in the "file view" instead of library view, so if you want you can just have it show the file name. Go to Settings -> Videos -> File lists -> and uncheck "Replace file names with library titles".

Thanks for your response.

I have confirmed that "Replace file names with library titles" is unchecked, however nothing seems to have changed.

I have readded my library source but it still seems to be the same.

It seems to be scraping all of the show details and everything without a problem, it's just that prefix that seems to be staying.
And it will.

That's the way XBMC works.
Different skins can display this differently. Some do not have the 1x01 type prefix on there.
(2014-12-24, 15:50)Ned Scott Wrote: Different skins can display this differently. Some do not have the 1x01 type prefix on there.

Thank you this makes more sense to me now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Naming Format Issue (eg. 1x01, 1x02, 1x03 etc)0