Mouse not supported?
Hi,
I'm pretty new with this skin, started using it today. I really like how it looks, and stuff, but instead of a mouse, I get an error text (which works well as a mouse, but it's ugly as hell).
Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/141223/Screenshot...es.hu_.png
Any ideas how to fix this?

THanks in advance
As the icon says, the use of a mouse is not supported.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
But it's working.. I'd just need to change the text to a cursor icon.. it's a bit frustrating
(2014-12-24, 02:26)soadzoor Wrote: But it's working.. I'd just need to change the text to a cursor icon.. it's a bit frustrating

If you have a smartphone download Yatse. Much better than just using your mouse.
(2014-12-24, 02:26)soadzoor Wrote: But it's working.. I'd just need to change the text to a cursor icon.. it's a bit frustrating

There isn't full support, so it's not a supported option. If you want to change it then head to /media/overlays/mouse and change the image there. You'll also need to edit Pointer.xml.

Home menu gets out of sync with mouse, that's why it's not supported. The skin is also lacking buttons for proper mouse usage.
What `Black said, I've thought about adding mouse functionality but I feel it would ruin the aesthetics.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse not supported?0