(Feature Request) Fix Same "view type" for TV Shows and Movies folder bug!
There is a very annoying problem in Kodi where for example if you use the same "view type" for TV Shows and Movies each folder is always left at the last item number selected. So like in the TV Show folder if it was left on the 9th show listed in the folder when I then enter the Movie folder the 9th movie in the list will also be selected.

I want to be able to use the same "View Type" for both folders but I also want the first movie and TV Show in each folder to always be the first shown when entering each folder.

Is there any chance this annoying issue can be fixed in the near future?

Thanks
Making 2 separate views (one for movies and one for tv shows) will solve the memory problem but getting them to both focus on the first item is a little complicated, although I've managed it with a little help from Unfledged for my next skin Fire TV.
(2014-12-25, 21:28)Hitcher Wrote: Making 2 separate views (one for movies and one for tv shows) will solve the memory problem but getting them to both focus on the first item is a little complicated, although I've managed it with a little help from Unfledged for my next skin Fire TV.

Hi I know this is kind of an old topic but since you said you were able to figure out how to use the same view type for different kinds of media could you by chance share that info?

I use Metropolis and would love for this to be possible for that wonderful skin.

If you could share how to do it in the Metropolis thread that would be great.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(Feature Request) Fix Same "view type" for TV Shows and Movies folder bug!0