Kodi and Library both on External HD
I installed Kodi to my external and added -p to the shortcut path so that I could plug my external on any Windows computer, click the shortcut, and just use it. The problem I have is that the letter of the drive changes when I move to a different computer, and as a result, it only recognizes my library when connected to the desktop.

I'm sure there's some obvious solution I'm missing, but all I can find are instructions for UPnP, which I don't think is quite what I want.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, and thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
Manually lock in a drive letter that is further down the alphabet (not to interfere with most auot assigned drive letters (e.g. X nd name it X-Ray). Open your desktop>management>storage>drive Management>click on the drive in question>right click the mouse and choose change drive letter from the menu.
That should work. Thank you! I tried for like thirty minutes to manually type in relative file locations before realizing it just wasn't going to work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi and Library both on External HD0