Year Posters
I've been looking for some year posters for the year sort and haven't found any. I made a few. Let me know what you think. I'll probably do all decades differently. I just want something other than blankness on my Tripanel view.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nGDEo...sp=sharing

Drop in XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\year\video\icons

**Seems to only work so far in YEAR VIEW/ TRIPANEL #4 view option. I don't know how to view them otherwise...but here ya go.

Interesting, but are you sure about the location? (How did you come up with that local?) I tried it and I don't see anything? Did you have to make any modifications to any files? Nice work on the posters Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
It actually only seems to show under tripanel 4 view. Which is what I needed it for. I'll mess with it. The tripanel view is becoming worthless for me anyway. I keep accidentally clicking the scroll button and getting stuck.
Hmm ok, I only seem to have 3 views in tri-panel. Which version of nox are you using? Maybe I'll port the 4th view into my version?
Logo's Made So Far:
I get 1-4. This is 4. Doesn't appear on any other view. Weird......
Also, MY Year View for Nox4 only gives me 4 TYPES of views as well. Wall, and This and a few others. If I hit settings under views, the rest of the types show, I have an option to hide them, but they didn't show anyway. No clue. I haven't really customized anything.
Added 90s pics...for anyone that can benefit. I'll take suggestions or a better way to use these. Seems to only work with the one specific view for me.
Just thinking out loud here, but it may be easier (and allot less work for you) if you made a single image you like and simply code in the year with a font and color you like to appear over the image where ever you like it.

EDIT: Never mind, I see that wont work with the view you are using, I remember that view, I'll have to re-add it to my nox Smile

Another Edit: Re-added that 4th view, works perfectly. Nice work and thanks for sharing!
Logo's Made So Far:
Added 70s.

...Uno!

-----------How are you adding settings to the views? I assumed they were all built in. Wish I could remove the scroll bar, but no clue how so far.I've pretty much destroyed every section of the script and can't locate it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Year Posters1