Linux Interface keeps "scrolling"
I have this incredibly weird problem after upgrading last night to v14.

I can't go right or down in the interface. If I hit right arrow, it goes to left immediately. It behaves like my left key is stuck, but in system itself, it works just fine. Even if I try remote app, it still won't go to the right.
I managed to get into the Systems menu, where is impossible to go down. If I hit "up" arrow, it scrolls through all the options and ends in the topmost. Again, like it's stuck.
However, if I go to the below menu on the homescreen, where is Favorites and Shutdown symbols, it works fine there. But if I go back to the "main menu" with Pictures, Videos, and whathaveyou, I can't select anything else then Pictures. Also in some menus in Systems it works (skin settings).

I did pretty much everything (deleted and reinstalled Kodi, tried nightly build, deleted whole my userdata folder) and nothing helped. I tried different keyboards, both PS/2 and USB, but to no avail. Confluence and Maximinimalism skins both had this issue, so I don't think it's skin related. It worked just fine on v13.x. I'm running Xubuntu 14.04.1 LTS.

Any suggestions?
Edit guisettings.xml and disable the joystick, then restart xbmc
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2014-12-25, 16:38)fritsch Wrote: Edit guisettings.xml and disable the joystick, then restart xbmc
Marvelous, that worked, thank you so much, fritsch!

I had to change even the default="true" to false, because it kept resetting to default value on start.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Interface keeps "scrolling"0