Win Cleaning Library Keeps Popping UP
still not seen a debug log (wiki)
but you could try the new beta's and see if you still got this issue.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
I have these settings set in the latest Kodi v10 64-bit, but all of a sudden clean library dialog box messages are constantly appearing during playback.

How can I disable these now?
(2019-10-03, 01:38)JoshDi Wrote: How can I disable these now?

Look at the setting of System / Media / Library / Update library on startup.
If it is already disabled, then you have some other add-on installed that is yanking and triggering the library update process.
Yes, I run the watchdog service. I need to check why my music library scan does not complete properly and basically continuously runs.
I've encountered a recurring issue that may have started after I installed the Library watchdog addon. Unfortunately, even after I removed the addon, the problem persisted. I followed the recommended solution and made the changes to my advancedsettings.xml file, but it didn't resolve the issue:
xml:
<advancedsettings>
  <videolibrary>
    <backgroundupdate>true</backgroundupdate>
  </videolibrary> <videoscanner>
    <ignoreerrors>true</ignoreerrors>
  </videoscanner>
</advancedsettings>
I then tried reinstalling the addon and adjusted the settings to increase the polling interval, but I still couldn't fully disable its effect after uninstalling it. My suspicion is that the addon has made permanent changes to Kodi's default settings that aren't undone by uninstalling it.

I also attempted to clear the cache and rebooted my Shield, but with no success. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cleaning Library Keeps Popping UP0