Bug TV Shows Index But Wont Play
I have the following Setup:

Kodi running on Windows with MySQL as the database and a few copies of Kodi running on Mac Mini's also configured to the MySQL database.
All the media is stored on a QNap NAS Drive and the windows Kodi install is the one that index all the files.
Using MySql is a totally new setup as before I was running all standalone installs with XBMC.

Everything indexes correctly and films work perfectly. TV series I can see index and from the main title list it shows seriers xyz with xx episodes.

The problem is if I click on a series it will not drill down in to the series and show the seasons or episodes.

If I click a recently added episode, it will open and play the program so I dont believe its an access problem on the QNap.

All the series are names using the SxxExx format and had no problem in my previous setup standalong setup.
debug log (wiki) needed when you attempt to play a video.
Ah, I have done that and here is the log file

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=382869

To which I have already seen the following and I have no idea why its missing:

09:26:37 T:3104 DEBUG: ParentPath = [videodb://tvshows/titles/]
09:26:37 T:2256 ERROR: SQL: The table does not exist
Query: SELECT * FROM seasonview WHERE seasonview.idShow = 196
09:26:37 T:2256 ERROR: CVideoDatabase::GetSeasonsByWhere failed
09:26:37 T:3104 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting videodb://tvshows/titles/196/
09:26:37 T:3104 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(videodb://tvshows/titles/196/) failed
09:26:37 T:3104 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (videodb://tvshows/titles/)

Do I need to drop my whole database and try to recreate again ?

Further to my last post, looking in the database specification at

http://kodi.wiki/view/Databases

I cannot even see this view as being defined so I have no idea what even to create.
Yeah, something is not right with the database. I would use the drop command on the existing databases and then try having Kodi recreate them/reimport the library.
Sure I will back things up and give this a go, but what puzzles me is I cannot see the MySql View "seasonview" listed in the database schema on the Wiki also.

Everything else comparing my database to the Wiki looks OK.
It's very possible that page on the wiki isn't up to date for v14. I'm not sure myself.
Well it seems that rebuilding the whole database has created the missing view, now to see if it works after rescanning the library.

Only thing I can think of is the initial DB was created with an RC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows Index But Wont Play0