xbmc won't install.
The problem is it about the commands Putty does not work without nito Installer!

Did you perhaps to test the commands for xbmc 13.2?
The commands you use with Putty do work without the Nito installer. The Nito installer is just a GUI for the commands. I don't have Nito installed at all, in any shape or form, and I am able to install Kodi on my ATV2 just fine.
How do you install on your ATV Kodi? Can you tell me without nito Installer
HOW-TO:Install Kodi on Apple TV 2 (wiki)
That's what I've done but does not work.
It doesn't becuz you have to hit y and enter 2 time after this line (apt-get install org.xbmc.kodi-atv2) after this line is finish it will ask you if you wish to continue. say (yes) by hit y and ender and do it one more time and it will continue. this will take a few min and your ATV2 will reboot it self. You don't have to type in reboot. I hope this helps.
hey everyone,

Trying to update to Kodi 14.0 using my ssh client. Have tried running the update codes as well as the full install codes. keep getting a strange error message.

error message is...

E: Type 'libsubstrate.0.dylib' is not known on line 1 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/saurik.list

I get this after "apt-get update" and after "apt-get install org.xbmc.kodi-atv2"

any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Sorry if I sound thick with my last post as all this is new to me
in ssh type

Code:
rm  /etc/apt/sources.list.d/saurik.list

and try again afterwards.

Also the next time just search the forum please - this was answered multiple times already (just searching for "'libsubstrate.0.dylib" reveals 4 threads with solution...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc won't install.0