Release [Mod] ExtendedInfo Actor and Video Panels - Nox 5
(2015-03-04, 21:43)sglavach Wrote: OK...

- Factory restore of AFTV
- Kodi 14.2 b1 installed
- Aeon Nox 5.5.6 (Modified files removed as suggested as they are in the GIT version of 5.5.8)
- ExtendedInfo script installed successfully.

How do I access the ExtendedInfo script without the modified files in 5.5.8? Without them the cast is a vertical scrolling list where pressing the down key just scrolls the list.

I appreciate everyone's help!

Thanks!

You can't. You would have to upgrade to the latest GIT version, which I would recommend anyways. Several changes and skin fixes have been implemented since then. I'm not sure why BigNoid hasn't pushed these changes to the repo version.

Now that you are using 14.2, it should be smooth sailing, anyways. Install whatever mods you please. You could start by installing these panels and the video info screen linked at the bottom of the first post. Together, they will get this mod working.
Can i press play on a movie not in my library through a streaming addon or pulsar
Zotac Zbox id41 Intel Atom d525 nm10 1.8ghz openelec
(2015-03-10, 19:31)eoghan Wrote: Can i press play on a movie not in my library through a streaming addon or pulsar

No, the Play command is only associated with library items. This is a limitation of the ExtendedInfo script and the way it is coded.
Updated first post.

"Trailer" was replaced with "YouTube" in DialogVideoInfo. Trailers were not showing up for most movies. YouTube videos, on the other hand, populate for almost all movies and correctly open and close on playback.
Really nice work! Great features like this keep me from moving over to a Plex frontend
Uploaded one more time to add an item/page count to YouTube videos.

Also, improved the appearance of the textbox title by adding more space and removing some cut-off text at the bottom.
Added "Unavailable" message to empty panels and item/page count to actor thumbs.
Made a minor update for Isengard. The default padding for textboxes is changed in Isengard. As a result, I moved all text on posters down 2px.
Hi Warner,

Having a slight problem with your mod, for some strange reason I'm not getting the IMDB info in the top right even when I know the film is in the top250. Looked at the code and can't see a reason why, removed the visible and I get 'Top 250' so I presume movie.top250 is empty?

Any ideas? as I've linked it in via your buttons in extras and the existing info screen shows there that when on Shawshank Redemption that it is number 1 but once the extended info loads and calls the relevant script.....xml then it isn's showing up?

Also, another strange one, some film posters are wrong, for instance when browsing x-men films x-men 2 has the kill bill poster? Also where does the movie set poster come from as this doesn't match the image I'm using for the movie set poster?

Thanks,

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-05-12, 20:19)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Warner,

Having a slight problem with your mod, for some strange reason I'm not getting the IMDB info in the top right even when I know the film is in the top250. Looked at the code and can't see a reason why, removed the visible and I get 'Top 250' so I presume movie.top250 is empty?

Any ideas? as I've linked it in via your buttons in extras and the existing info screen shows there that when on Shawshank Redemption that it is number 1 but once the extended info loads and calls the relevant script.....xml then it isn's showing up?

Also, another strange one, some film posters are wrong, for instance when browsing x-men films x-men 2 has the kill bill poster? Also where does the movie set poster come from as this doesn't match the image I'm using for the movie set poster?

Thanks,

Mike.

The IMDb rating was planned for ExtendedInfo at one point but was never added. You are stuck with TMDb ratings, unless something has changed. So that is unnecessary code.
(2015-05-12, 20:19)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Warner,

Thanks,

Mike.

The wrong movie poster bug has been mentioned before and seemed fixed at one point but might be back again. This should be random and infrequent. These panels bypass your library and download directly from The Movie Database. So the calls come directly from the script.
(2015-01-21, 23:27)Warner306 Wrote: Yes, this is possible. I added this feature on my own set-up because I thought it would be useful. To access extended information from the movie information screen, select the Extras dialog ("+") and choose Extended Info.

To add Extended Info to the Extras dialog. Open custom_1119_ExtrasDialog.xml and add the following two buttons:

<onclick>RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])</onclick>

Thank you for that post! I was able to use the code and get it to work correctly with the Transparency! skin. I replaced the "Refresh" button on the DialogVideoInfo screen.
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
Update with complete redesign of Actor Info panel for Isengard.

Consistent with BigNoid's new version with added customization.
(2015-06-21, 23:13)Warner306 Wrote: Update with complete redesign of Actor Info panel for Isengard.

Consistent with BigNoid's new version with added customization.

Thanks for the update
Warner,

First off, thanks for this mod... it's great, works a treat and I love it! One small question -- and feel free to berate me for missing a simple instruction -- what line of code should I add to my variables.xml file to get the label name at the bottom per the information in your 1st post? I've searched high and low and still don't have a clue. Any help is much appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] ExtendedInfo Actor and Video Panels - Nox 52