:( PVR - Live TV - NOT SHOWN in Kodi for Android
(2015-05-28, 14:34)tim27 Wrote: It's not work on Android!
What sort of error report is that?

What PVR backend are you using?

What are your settings?

Where is your debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hi Nickr,

Helix is the installed version. The enabling of PVR Simple Client, will not remind, that the Live-TV section must also be enabled. After many tries, i found out the solution by myself, both PVR Simple Client and Live-TV must be configured, so that the TV section will be shown. The channel list must also be valid!
(2014-12-30, 10:02)tim27 Wrote: Finally, i've got the TV section shown Laugh

Problem was the m3u list. It's not accessible. For someone with the same problem, be sure to manually check if the m3u list downloadable!

Hi a very new newbie here how do i do that thank you
You can't do thank you until you have been here a while.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-05-30, 14:46)tim27 Wrote: Hi Nickr,

Helix is the installed version. The enabling of PVR Simple Client, will not remind, that the Live-TV section must also be enabled. After many tries, i found out the solution by myself, both PVR Simple Client and Live-TV must be configured, so that the TV section will be shown. The channel list must also be valid!

+1

if you don´t have a valid m3u playlist, its not going to appear in the main menu...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
:( PVR - Live TV - NOT SHOWN in Kodi for Android0