Linux No recordings showing
Kodi version: 14.0
Ubuntu version: 14.04.1
Mythtv Backend version: 0.28-pre-2445-g0bb7977
MythTV Backend is on a different machine than Kodi.
MySQL is running on a different machine than MythTV Backend.

Summary
My MythTV PVR addon appears to be installed correctly, but my Recordings folder is empty. Channels, EPG, and LiveTV functions all appear to be working.

Detailed Description
My recordings are still alive. I checked my hard drive and the MythTV Frontend. However, they do not show up in my Recordings folder within Kodi. When I open up Recordings, all I see is the two dots to go up a folder. When I go up a folder, I oddly see my hard drive mount other than the root (/media/LinuxGames, which is a local drive on my Kodi machine).

If I open up Live TV, it connects to the MythTV backend and plays just fine. When I close Live TV, then there is listing within Recordings for the Live TV I just watched. I also can no longer go up a folder and see my local hard drive (LinuxGames). Once I restart Kodi, the Live TV listing will be gone, and I am back to where I started.

Timeline
  1. MythTV PVR plugin is working great for me in XBMC 13.2
  2. Schedules Direct announces change that requires MythTV update.
  3. Like a dummy, I update to MythTV v0.28 instead of a newer version of v0.27.
  4. I realize XBMC 13.2 doesn't support MythTV v0.28 and I am sad.
  5. Today I find out Kodi is released and it supports MythTV v0.28. I am happy again.
  6. I install Kodi (14.0) along with MythTV PVR add-on.
  7. I configure the add-on without any trouble.
  8. My recordings folder is empty, and I am sad.
Have you disabled pvr.cmyth.mythtv ? I understand you need to in order to use pvr.mythtv.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-12-29, 05:04)nickr Wrote: Have you disabled pvr.cmyth.mythtv ? I understand you need to in order to use pvr.mythtv.

pvr.mythtv is the only add-on I have listed in the PVR group within XBMC. I also deleted the cmyth folder from the .kodi/userdata/addon_data folder. So I think it is gone.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No recordings showing0