XBMX 13.2 issue with Bluetooth Headset
Hi guys!
I'm using XBMC 13.2 on my Macbook AIR Mac OSX 10.9.1 and I've recently bought a Jabra ROX bluetooth headset.
The headset works fine with both my phone and my Macbok AIR and other video apps like VLC or Quicktime, but when I try to watch a movie in XBMC the audio in the headset sounds like terribly bad telesync audio.. :(
If I close XBMC and view the same movie in VLC or Quicktime, the audio is perfectly fine, and this issue is only with media played in XBMC.
I'm thinking maybe there's some setting that I'm unaware of and need to have a look at?
There's no settings available for the headset and since it's working with other apps and devices the issue seems sure to be in XBMC.
The XBMX install is fairly standard, running Metropolitan theme, and some minor plugins like Pulsar, Autosubs and some addons for web tv channels.
Does anyone here know what the issue may be?
Or perhaps some solution to fix it?
Would greatly appreciate any help :)
Thanks!
Bill
Guys, am I really the only one having issues with Bluetooth headsets?
IIRC, you need to change Settings -> System -> Audio output -> Output configuration

Change it to fixed and I think you need to limit the rate to 44.
Works! Thanks so much Smile
I had the same problem! Thank you for the quick tip!
Got the same issue on Mac OS X 10.10.2 but the FIXE 44.1 doesn't work, any idea ?

The sound is working but really really poorly! when back on XBMC 13.1 it works again
iMac OS X 10.10, ATV3, LG 3D TV, Onkyo Home cinema 5.1,SLICE/OpenELEC/HELIX
try 48khz instead?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
else post debug log (wiki)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMX 13.2 issue with Bluetooth Headset0