Movie/TV library - Automatically detect clearlogo.png
It would be nice if KODI automatically applied the clearlogo.png to a movie or tv show the way it does with a poster.jpg or fanart.jpg so we don't need to go in and choose the clearlogo we have saved in the movies folder each time we add a new movie to the library.

Thanks for listening.
it does if you call it logo.png or logo.jpg
Unless I've missed a setting somewhere, it doesn't. At least not the way that it does with poster and fanart.

If I load a new movie into the library and I have a poster.jpg, fanart.jpg, and logo.png in the movie folder and I go to Manage > Change Artwork, the poster and fanart are already assigned, the logo however is not. If I click on clearlogo I can choose the logo in my folder, but that's an extra step I would like to avoid.

If I have to reinstall KODI from scratch or install it on a new machine, I have to manually select the logo for a 1000 movies and TV shows unless I run Artwork Downloader and tell it to use the local logo image.

This automatic assignment works with banner.jpg and landscape.jpg as well, so I don't see why it couldn't work with logo.png and clearlogo.png and clearart.png for that matter.
I have the same exact problem!

EDIT: Solved it
(2015-01-05, 04:18)frellAn Wrote: I have the same exact problem!

How?
(2015-01-05, 04:18)frellAn Wrote: I have the same exact problem!

Frellan, I feel really happy for, really.

Man, can you tell us howHuh
You need to use Artwork Downloader addon and set "Use local file" option to On.

BTW, I already ask for this kind of feature :

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=182466

But developpers need to work on it.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie/TV library - Automatically detect clearlogo.png0