Bug Kodi hangs and refuses to close for several minutes
I can't get this program to work stably under any circumstances on my computer. It'll work fine for 2-15 minutes and then freeze and become completely unresponsive. Not windows nor process hacker can terminate the process in a timely manner, I have to wait several minutes or restart my computer for it to close on it's own. I've had this issue before and after a complete re-installation of windows. This problem tends to happen when I try to click on something, but I don't think it's restricted to clicking on folders or network locations, so it's probably not a hdd access problem

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit, and have an Intel i7 3770 with 8gb of ram, a R9 270x and 2 250gb ssd's in stripe-raid along with a seagate 1.5TB hdd as well. I should also note that I had a single 120gb ssd before reinstalling windows, on which varying versions of kodi also had the same issue. I'm using AVG, but disabling it temporarily does nothing to fix the problem. I went through the process of enabling the logging feature to try and glean some more details of the issue, but it yields nothing helpful. Sad

I'm at the end of my rope, are there known compatibility issues with any feature of my setup listed here? Is this a behavior of kodi anybody here has even heard about? I've personally never even encountered a program that refuses to close during a hang as stubbornly as kodi...
Hear hear! Same issues on my end. I can gather system specs when I get home

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi hangs and refuses to close for several minutes0