Cannot access recorded TV with credentials
Hi,

I am running OpenElec on a Raspberry Pi, I had PVR.WMC running well under Gotham, but have just upgraded to Helix (OpenElec 5.0).

I cant access the Recorded TV folder, but the EPG loads OK. I cant watch channels either.

I've added my credentials into the Folders tab (I didn't need to do this for Gotham), but still cannot access. I can find this in the log which doesn't seem right:

Code:
12:00:11 T:2904073280  NOTICE: WakeOnAccess timeout/cancel while waiting for response
12:00:11 T:2904073280 WARNING: WakeOnAccess failed to bring up [TVPC] - there may be trouble ahead !
12:00:11 T:2904073280   ERROR: Exists - Error checking for smb://USERNAME:PASSWORD@TVPC/Users/Public/Recorded TV
12:00:11 T:2904073280   ERROR: AddOnLog: PVR WMC Client: Recorded tv 'smb://Viewer:goldfish@TVPC/Users/Public/Recorded TV' does not exist
12:00:11 T:2904073280   DEBUG: POParser: loaded 42 strings from file /usr/share/kodi/addons/pvr.wmc/resources/language/English/strings.po
12:00:11 T:2904073280   DEBUG: CAddonCallbacksAddon - QueueNotification - PVR WMC Client - Error Message : 'Recorded TV folder not found'
12:00:11 T:2912461888   DEBUG: PVRManager - Load - active clients found. continue to start

The user is Viewer and the password is goldfish - the 4th line is correct, but the third line down has the password as 'PASSWORD' for some reason...

It can obviously access the TVPC ok as the EPG loads fine.

Am I missing something??
The xbmc log just shows that for security reasons. It does mean that your pi is not able to access the network share anymore. Epg, recordings list, etc do not require the network share, that's why they are working. So I would recheck the share and if you can't find the problem, try posting the whole swmc log on pastebin.com after you try to start a live stream.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot access recorded TV with credentials0