• 101(current)
CCM for Helix
(2015-08-22, 19:02)flhthemi Wrote: OK! I have managed to add "Check For Updates" To the sideblade menu while you are in the Addon Browser!

Good Job Man, thanks a bunch.
Xonfluence skin: CCM ported to isengard.

CCM is alive again. See thread:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238630
(2015-09-12, 12:43)Helly1206 Wrote: Xonfluence skin: CCM ported to isengard.

CCM is alive again. See thread:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238630
Great news. Just tried it on 15.1 - so far it's looking very good!
Hi All,

First of all i'd like to say I love this skin. I won't be using anything else if I can help it.

Second I was wondering if anyone knew the view numbers for this skin. I tried using the same view numbers as the Confluence skin but can't seem the correct number for mediainfo1.

The number should be around 500.

Edit: I got it it's 504 for episode view mediainfo1

Thanks

Some add-ons allow you to set your own defaults for the individual views. E.g go to the 'add-on settings', or 'configure add-on', then navigate to 'Auto-view'. Click on 'Enable Automatic View'. And then set the relevant value for each of the 'sub-views'.

Another post I found

The numerical values differ according to what skin you are using. For Confluence they are:

List = 50
Big List = 51
ThumbnailView = 500
PosterWrapView = 501
PosterWrapView2_Fanart = 508
MediaInfo = 503
MediaInfo2 = 504
WideIconView = 505
MusicVideoInfoListView = 511
AddonInfoListView1 = 550
AddonInfoThumbView1 = 551
LiveTVView1 = 560
And I THINK MediaInfo3 = 515
Im sure it was posted earlier in this thread but anyway, the view id codes are all defined in the file called "myvidenav.xml" here: \Kodi\addons\skin.ccm.helix\720p\

Here is the definitive list:

CommonRootView <!-- view id = 50 -->
FullWidthList <!-- view id = 51 -->
ThumbnailView <!-- view id = 500 -->
PosterWrapView <!-- view id = 501 -->
PosterWrapView2_Fanart <!-- view id = 508 -->
MediaListView3 <!-- view id = 503 -->
MediaListView2 <!-- view id = 504 -->
MediaListView4 <!-- view id = 515 -->
WideIconView <!-- view id = 505 -->
MusicVideoInfoListView <!-- view id = 511 -->
AddonInfoListView1 <!-- view id = 550 -->
AddonInfoThumbView1 <!-- view id = 551 -->
LiveTVView1 <!-- view id = 560 -->
Lowlist <!-- view id = 724 -->
LogoVertical <!-- view id = 730 -->
FullWallView <!-- view id = 732 -->
Coverflowview <!-- view id = 555 -->
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
What ever happened to the snow effect?[/u]
Hi Mudislander-
Question. I am trying to create a menu item for a Super Favorites folder. I create a home menu item by going to menu item >video menu>video nodes>browse to Super Favorites addon> drill down to the folder that I created in SF. The folder I created was called Test. In you tube I had saved the link called "popular right now". Now when I open that link normally it will pull up all that is popular in youtube. When I browse that test folder normally through the addon (with the saved youtube link) it will open and display the links as normal.
After adding it to the menu it appears in the large menu view. When I navigate to the saved link it opens for a second and then closes and shows me the default list (Files, Playlists, Video Addons).
Any thoughts why it doesnt open the youtube links and just defaults back to the main menu option?
I have tried various links from other addons and the same thing happens

Lightbulb 
Hello
I am trying to use the smart playlist as a widget on the homescreen but the order of items is completely undefined.
It lists those 10 items in a seemingly random order. IMHO it should use the order defined in the smart playlist
Is there a way to make it working? This way we could create our own widget lists and it would be awesome
Thank you so much
Hello, for some reason I keep getting this popup that says im not connected to the internet. Im running a windows PC and it has no Wi-Fi and im connected directly using Ethernet. Thoughts?
Could that PC have a wifi card but is not being used? If so disable it.
Does your PC's IP show in Kodi when the SYSTEM section of the menu bar is active?
Is the CAT5 cable in tight at each end? And are the retainer tabs on the RJ45 connectors still in place or broken off?
Running openelec on an i3 based nuc. It in turn connected to 4k samsung 8500 tv. I have resolution set to 4k. The menu displays fine. No overscan etc and when videos play back again, no overscan, they fit the screen. However when i pause or otherwise bring up the on screen display its over scanned slightly off screen. Its as if everything but the osd is in 4k but osd still in 1080p. Is there anything i can put in advanced settings that would force osd to 4k ?
Running openelec on an i3 based nuc. It in turn connected to 4k samsung 8500 tv. I have resolution set to 4k. The menu displays fine. No overscan etc and when videos play back again, no overscan, they fit the screen. However when i pause or otherwise bring up the on screen display its over scanned slightly off screen. Its as if everything but the osd is in 4k but osd still in 1080p. Is there anything i can put in advanced settings that would force osd to 4k ?
Question:

Is there a way to modify thumbnails for menu shortcuts? I have many of my favorites as menu shortcuts and it works great but some of them simply do not have any thumbnails attached to them. Problem is when i have them on my menu only the name shows up and there is no default thumbnail of a folder or anything its just blank space with name under. I have tried everything and it simply seems that there is no thumbnail for the particular add-on option.

Can i manually add thumbnails to my shortcuts somehow?
Is there a simple way to get the library to show, as when I add them nothing ever appears, also I can still go back and add the same file, again and again, It always says they have been added and top right it says compressing data?
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM for Helix11