Req HD codecs and android app
I made a request a while ago for support for the HD codecs truehd and ddts master audio. Support as in having the logo appear on the top right. Same for 3d support, looking forward to it. thanks.

Second request is a big one, android app that connects to the desktop version say through web interface over WiFi. Mpchc and be already do something similar with several mpc connect apps working. It would be amazing to be able to browse films on the android tablet using media manager ui and play them on the desktop PC.

Thanks for great software
IIRC we already have added such a logo in upcoming version.

For the second request.... i'm not sure if this will ever happen.
TMM is designed to be a small & handy tool for metadata editing.
There are no plans to change that to a mediacenter style tool Smile

Why not installing XBMC + Remote - great GUI, already working & tablet optimised Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
I am aware of alternatives like xbmc but i much prefer dealing with the the tiny media manager interface and the way it downloads the meta data and display it. xbmc is also very bloated and slow on the pc compared to tiny media manager. At the moment i just use the mpc connect apps and browse to the file locations using those applications. So no meta data but works and is quick. i was hoping a http interface could be added to the tiny media manager like mpc be and hc have and then if it can minimize to tray and act as a daemon i could connect with app. That way my pc is kept clear and i can multi task if i need to and not have it take over my whole pc.Plus external player support requires manually creating xml files and it never switches back to xbmc properly so end up getting annoyed and the internal player is no match for mpcbe and lav filters.

thanks though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD codecs and android app0