Req Trakt.tv module wishes (Watchlist / Wishlist..)
With the last API Update on trakt.tv the possibility to lists all comments of a user for a movie was implemented. I waited for this so I can add some kind of review/note system in Ember so a user can make some notes when he watched a movie and sync those with to trakt.tv. The idea is based on IMDB lists/comment mechanism, i.e. http://www.imdb.com/list/ls053770931/

EDIT:
Just quick update to request: http://bugs.embermediamanager.org/thebug...issues/224

Now you can upload movies/episodes to your watch history and also remove movies/shows from it within Ember:
Hello

would it be possible to download trakt.tv Lists and save as m3u playlists to an extra folder? So dont need to save as tags

i ask this because it would make a lot things easier and we could use this lists with the addon "Playlist Loader"

maby it could even import csv files (from imdb playlists) and convert to this m3u
(2015-11-28, 13:25)Romek_original Wrote: Hello

would it be possible to download trakt.tv Lists and save as m3u playlists to an extra folder? So dont need to save as tags

i ask this because it would make a lot things easier and we could use this lists with the addon "Playlist Loader"

maby it could even import csv files (from imdb playlists) and convert to this m3u

Hi I'm not sure I understand the idea of saving a trakt.tv list as playlist. So i.e. take this movie list from a random user on trakt.tv: http://trakt.tv/users/_varg/lists/great-...r-heard-of
As far as I understand now what you wish is to do a lookup of every movie in that list and check if its already in Ember library and then automatically put the moviepath of every found movie in a playlist and export it?
i dont know when this even would be possible

as far as i know the .m3u format is used for mp3 playlists and streaming playlists

with the addon "Playlist loader" i can load m3u files and have the playlist

so i just need something to convert the lists from trakt.tv or imdb (csv files) to .m3u

like my watchlist from trakt.tv to watchlist.m3u

this saved in a playlist folder somewhere in my movie database (like the folder for all movieset artworks)

so it would not be saved to "tags"
(2015-11-28, 17:04)Romek_original Wrote: i dont know when this even would be possible

as far as i know the .m3u format is used for mp3 playlists and streaming playlists

with the addon "Playlist loader" i can load m3u files and have the playlist

so i just need something to convert the lists from trakt.tv or imdb (csv files) to .m3u

like my watchlist from trakt.tv to watchlist.m3u

this saved in a playlist folder somewhere in my movie database (like the folder for all movieset artworks)

so it would not be saved to "tags"

Understand I will put this on my to-do list - no promise though Wink
hello sir - i just found the addon "Trakt.tv List Manager" - never checked it before - and it does exact what i want. So just forget what i wrote before Smile
(2015-11-28, 18:58)Romek_original Wrote: hello sir - i just found the addon "Trakt.tv List Manager" - never checked it before - and it does exact what i want. So just forget what i wrote before Smile

Glad that it works for you - nevertheless I just added the function to export a userlist from trakt.tv to .m3u playlist which also contains correct path to all the movies which are avalaible:

For this to work you need to configure the new Kodi Interface in Ember as the Kodi pathes are only configured there. Result:
Output:
Code:
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:0,Predestination
nfs://192.168.2.200/Media_2/Movie/Horror/Predestination/Predestination.web-dl.iso
#EXTINF:0,Psycho
nfs://192.168.2.200/Media_2/Movie/Horror/Psycho/Psycho.mkv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv module wishes (Watchlist / Wishlist..)2