Req Trakt.tv module wishes (Watchlist / Wishlist..)
Sorry meant to ask when the next beta with this fix is due for release?
I'm still working on new databse version. Please have a little patience.
Absolutely Dan. Sorry didn't mean to pressurise, was only looking for a rough ETA. Thanks for all the hard work!
When the next trakt.tv manager part is finished, will it be able to get all shows info of all the shows a user is following, and see its progress?
(2015-02-13, 16:47)bigbag Wrote: When the next trakt.tv manager part is finished, will it be able to get all shows info of all the shows a user is following, and see its progress?

Do you mean you want to display show progress in Ember? I think I can display a column which shows the watched progress of each show in percent as additional info in Sync Episode tab if thats what you mean.
Yes, something like that.

eg.

Season 2 had 4 episodes less then the other seasons in this case.
@bigbag
I see, good idea! Right now I don't see any possibility to scrape user progress of each show in trakt.tv API v2 - will ask Justin of trakt.tv if thats something that isn't implemented yet. Can you add this wish to our Ember bugtracker as request?
Requested the feature.
(2015-02-19, 12:00)bigbag Wrote: Requested the feature.

Thanks! I just added a progress column to sync episodes playcount tab, see:

Also I added possibility to edit/submit ratings for your watched movies to trakt.tv. At least for me thats a big help because I think its easier to do it in Ember than directly on trakt.tv page:

Committed to Dan, will be in coming BETA!
(2015-02-22, 13:00)Cocotus Wrote: Committed to Dan, will be in coming BETA!

Thanks for all the trakt work Cocutus, it's a big part of my OCD media management! Smile
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
Can't wait for the finished addon Smile
Hello guys Confused

Sorry, I was unbelievable busy the last few months.
I really appreciate your work guys, special thanks to Cocotus for implementing my "extra sausage" ( Rofl ) Thank you SO much!

Where can I donate a few bucks to honor your and the other ones effort?!

Ps: I'm confused, where can I find that "trakt.tv Manager"? Is this an addon exclusively to EMM 1.4.X?

Have a nice evening everyone Blush
(2015-03-19, 22:30)Zaher Wrote: Hello guys Confused

Sorry, I was unbelievable busy the last few months.
I really appreciate your work guys, special thanks to Cocotus for implementing my "extra sausage" ( Rofl ) Thank you SO much!

Where can I donate a few bucks to honor your and the other ones effort?!

Ps: I'm confused, where can I find that "trakt.tv Manager"? Is this an addon exclusively to EMM 1.4.X?

Have a nice evening everyone Blush
Yes, it's only available for 1.4.x (we no longer build/fix 1.3.x).
You can use the Donate button in Ember. Please add a comment if you want send the donation to Cocotus.
Hi Dan

Thanks for your reply. Would you recommend to switch to 1.4.X already then?
(2015-03-19, 23:55)Zaher Wrote: Hi Dan

Thanks for your reply. Would you recommend to switch to 1.4.X already then?

I know a lot of users who switched to 1,4 and not regretting it. I think right now there are also some modules that don't work anymore in 1.3 (I think trailer scraping is broken). Also upcoming fixes will only be provided for 1.4x version. So to answer your question: YES, I recommend to switch Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv module wishes (Watchlist / Wishlist..)2