can't download 1080XF
Hi all, have just signed up today as we are jumping head first in to full Kodi usage after years of using Windows Media Center! I have an issue on one of our HTPC's (our main one in the lounge), 1080XF won't download at all, it briefly flashes up 'downloading 0%' the nothing, all other skins install fine, I've installed it fine on 2 other machines ok, I've rebooted etc, any ideas as this the only skin we want! Thanks in advance.
It should be there, I've just removed the skin and Kodi in my bedroom set-up and re-installed everything, it shows as the first option from the skin list. I've also removed it on my sitting room set-up and it's still there when I go back to install. I'll check another bedroom to make sure.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Cheers for your quick reply Piers, I will give it another go tomorrow, getting ready for our NYE party now, if it still won't work I'll try a Kodi reinstall, is weird as it installed fine on 2 other machines!
I know what the issue is. The repo list had a wrong version listed which isn't available on the server. No idea how that's possible. Force refresh the repo
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi Piers, I got the same issue and tried a force refresh and check for updated with no joy...
Sad 
For me the same problem, i can't download the 1080fx skin SadSadSad
Firstly it's 1080XF, not 1080FX. Secondly I'm not sure what the problem is, it's being downloaded from the official Kodi repository so there must be an issue there.

Quote:Firstly it's 1080XF, not 1080FX.
Blush

But always no download of 1080XF possible. Only a short flash of "downloading 0%".

Other skins work without problems.

Is it possible to download the skin as .zip-File and install?

Thank's
Just checked, it appears to be stuck on 3.40.56 - it just downgraded the version I'm using and said it was upgraded. Hmm. That's entirely up to the people in charge of the official repo.

I'm hesitant about creating a download link as it may affect future updates.

Hello Piers, now it works! But i don't know why.

Thank's for this great skin!
Hi, it's now downloaded fine, thanks for that and sorry for calling it the wrong name, 1080XF is by far the best skin I've seen!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can't download 1080XF0