• 11(current)
[MOD] Aeon XBMCMania 4.2 (Aeon Nox-based, Helix only) - Full PVR Support
end view left

kioskmenu missing on pvr on CCM for Helix skin.convergence?
Bug if you use pulse-eight after reboot kodi start no longer
(2015-03-12, 20:10)Frozin Wrote: Hello,

I'm trying to change the icons. I extract the textures file, edit what i want then compile it. I replace it back in the media folder and when I start kodi the opening video comes up and then a white screen and the home menu doesn't show just a blank white screen.

I'm using aeon XBMCmania color version and using the white theme.

Anyone else able to get this working?
(2015-03-08, 17:47)mata7 Wrote: did you guys ever fix the openelec startup problem?

setting/video/ Asseleration/decoding method/ to use- softwere
(2015-02-10, 21:11)thica Wrote:
(2015-02-06, 21:47)xrecartp Wrote: . You want us to disable the animated boot, but it is enabled on fresh install of your skin?

Yes! Both! :-)

Any update in this?
(2015-03-22, 16:02)tomtomclub Wrote:
(2015-03-08, 17:47)mata7 Wrote: did you guys ever fix the openelec startup problem?

setting/video/ Asseleration/decoding method/ to use- softwere

what that have to do with openelec startup blank screen?
New ver 4.2.4 - but graphical glitches, in post #122, not fixed!
Since the update to 4.2.4 Posters no longer display in episode view for me.
hi why don´t i get the latest episode and latest movies to work? i tried to rescan to no success.

Is there an English version of the 'color' texture file?
The only one linked in post 1 is the monotone and it seems like there is only one version in the repo now.
so it´s don´t work with the english texture file or what?
(2015-03-28, 18:40)htpc24 Wrote: so it´s don´t work with the english texture file or what?

If you use the posted english texture with the color pack, it is in English, but it's no longer color
but why can´t i see the latest episode in libary
Still black screen after the kodi moving logo. Have to hit back on AFTV remote to get menu. Trying 4.2.4. Thanks for your work.

Update: skin no longer works, get a blue screen after kodi 14.0 is displayed 4.2.4

Double update: deleted intro movie and extended info folders redownloaded from repo, working- straight to menu now!

Note to self: reread first page from OP many times before posting.

Also thank you for fixing the music visualization where the lyrics show up and are not cut off!
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon XBMCMania 4.2 (Aeon Nox-based, Helix only) - Full PVR Support6