• 13(current)
[MOD] Aeon XBMCMania 4.2 (Aeon Nox-based, Helix only) - Full PVR Support
(2015-03-29, 10:42)Cinder Wrote: Has there been a change in the behavior of backgrounds for the Music menus/section? I get images of artists like Britney Spears, who I don't even have in my library, as backgrounds?

First of all, phenomenal work, tocinillo! I have no idea why XBMC/Kodi abandoned such a beautiful, feature-rich skin for the lame excuse they call Aeon now (should have just forked a simpler Aeon-like skin for the STB folks). This no-compromises skin fills a huge gap since Frodo/Gotham for those of us with real HTPCs. The level of customization this offers is was one of the main drivers for me to build put a real HTPC in the living room in the first place - so thank you for your commitment and hard work!

Now, on to a small but frustrating issue I can't seem to figure out. I'm getting similar behavior in the Movies section as Cinder mentioned above. In most viewtypes, Bigfan being the exception, I do not see the relevant fanart as the background. Rather, I see a randomly rotating folder of fanart, that has nothing to do with the title at hand. Many titles I don't even own, so this is not a desired setting. I feel like I'm just missing the option to, "use movie fanart," rather than the "use random art from this folder," option, but I can't seem to locate it. Furthermore, even titles that have .nfo files aren't using the local files for fanart.

Like I said, in the Bigfan viewtype, it shows the correct fanart (i.e. Avatar when Avatar title is in focus). Can anyone direct me to the locating to change this to the desired setting?

Thanks all!

EDIT:
Well, I fixed my own issue. Dunno why, but after applying the skin, it was using the fallback art rather than the appropriate fanart. A quick restart of Kodi fixed the issue.

Sadly, I've been in IT for 15 years, you'd think I'd have done this before posting. Smile

Thanks again for such a great piece of work!
Is there a way to get rid of the dimming of movie thumbnails in infowall and similar views?
Is there another link to download the mod?

It seems like its actually missing in the repository...

Edit:

I've solved the problem now.

The skin wasn't shown becoz I'm on 14.2

It would be nice if you could make the skin working on 14.2
Sorry if this is the wrong question/area...

I have installed this skin in Helix after getting updated from Gotham.

One thing I have noticed that when you have a context menu for a video file it has a "search on youtube" option (in Netflixbmc for instance) which is not an option in the context menu in confluence so I assume is a skin specific option.

I have the Bromix youtube addon and when I try this search youtube option it opens the youtube addon but does not do a search, just opens to the root of the plugin.

Just wondered if there is a fix for this?
the update it is now for helix 14.2 or Gotham?
why doesn´t recently added movie and recently added tv shows in addon. i get like this
http://radipshare.webs.com/sdadsadasasdsghjyu.jpg

it should be like this
https://seo-michael.co.uk/content/images...arch22.png
Am I doing something wrong I am on Kodi Helix 14.2 , I have downloaded the repo and installed it from zip but I only have 2 skins on it

one is the regular confluence skin and the other is a hybrid skin, can't see any Aeon Nox one in this repo ?
Hi all,
I have extract "textures.xbt" in order to custom the "infowall" view, because I use icons .png for emulators and there is a bad effect with frame. See the picture for detail (because my english isn't good) :

Somebody can tell me what file to modify ?
Thx
Nod
Nevermind
Where did the texture.xbt go for english tags? The link merely goes to a page to download a .png file.
So i switched to the white theme and this is what happens when using the context menu :/ any chance you can fix this?

Also, when clicking on DOWNLOAD SUBTITLES doesn't pull up the subtitle menu.
Works good on 15.0 beta 1

Is there any way to get series link feature working with the epg?

thanks.
Is it possible to implement this two mods?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=227102 (The DiscArt View)
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=212324
Repo ver 4.2.4a

In post 1, ver 4.2.4b

Wrong repo ver. ?
I try to install to repository, download aprox 80% and cut, i try 2 days, for Kodi Helix 14.2, help
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon XBMCMania 4.2 (Aeon Nox-based, Helix only) - Full PVR Support6