• 8(current)
[MOD] Aeon XBMCMania 4.2 (Aeon Nox-based, Helix only) - Full PVR Support
(2015-01-29, 01:14)Lorax Wrote: How do we update to 4.2.3b it isn't showing up in the repo for me

Force refresh in the repo and try again.

You can download it manually:
https://repository-xbmcmania.googlecode....4.2.3b.zip
(2015-01-29, 13:07)tocinillo Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 07:41)Lorax Wrote: I made some modifications to the video osd if anyone wants to try them or the devs want to incorporate any features into the skin.
They include: Andy's Plot and more on pause and info screen mods http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...lot+poster
I removed imdb rating, mpaa rating, writer and director from the bottom label as they are all present elsewhere on the screen, I moved the rotating disc back to the right hand side of the poster and added the slide in animation as it was originally in warlions version.

Download

Thanks Lorax, I'm testing now. Very thanks. The problem is that I made a lot of changes in includes.xml (color issues related) if you put the new file you break a lot of things. And I need a lot of time (don't have) to test and put the code lines in the old includes.xml, so I think mod won't work correctly.

Did you want me to highlight the modified lines for you so it's easier for you to see?
I would love to see any or all of these taken up in the future.

Feature requests:

1. Would it be possible to replace the show poster on episode view with the season poster for the season you are viewing?

2. When you have a livetv channel active and are looking at the EPG could a video preview window be placed in the bottom left instead of the large channel icon?

3. Treat streaming addons more like the libraries so that when you set a tv shows viewtype at the season level, for example, this will apply to all seasons in every show.

4. Treat streaming videos the same as videos in the movie or episode libraries by displaying the same level of metadata on the video info and pause screens.
(2015-01-29, 23:11)Lorax Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 13:07)tocinillo Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 07:41)Lorax Wrote: I made some modifications to the video osd if anyone wants to try them or the devs want to incorporate any features into the skin.
They include: Andy's Plot and more on pause and info screen mods http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...lot+poster
I removed imdb rating, mpaa rating, writer and director from the bottom label as they are all present elsewhere on the screen, I moved the rotating disc back to the right hand side of the poster and added the slide in animation as it was originally in warlions version.

Download

Thanks Lorax, I'm testing now. Very thanks. The problem is that I made a lot of changes in includes.xml (color issues related) if you put the new file you break a lot of things. And I need a lot of time (don't have) to test and put the code lines in the old includes.xml, so I think mod won't work correctly.

Did you want me to highlight the modified lines for you so it's easier for you to see?

just to clarify, the plot/cast mod was created by Shedrock and modified by Andy.
(2015-01-29, 14:21)R91g Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 01:14)Lorax Wrote: How do we update to 4.2.3b it isn't showing up in the repo for me

Force refresh in the repo and try again.

You can download it manually:
https://repository-xbmcmania.googlecode....4.2.3b.zip

Custom_1165_WidgetInfoPanel.xml is still in 4.2.3b so the issue with videoinfo options hasn't been fixed. I believe the issue is that the number 1165 has already been taken by Custom_1165_DialogVideoInfo.xml so it's misdirecting, if you think keeping the file is necessary maybe try renaming it with an unused number.
Is there a reason volume and volume amplification are greyed out and inaccessible?
You have enable passthrough in sound settings?
There's no substitute for experience
I do, but there's no passthrough on the file I was playing and volume control on the remote still works.
Just did a clean install on a new aftv. Installed kodi. Went to the xbmcmania repo and only installed this skin (what is the "color" version?). I'm still experiencing the black screen on boot up; wife didn't know how to get past that point the other day. Also my disc art isn't rolling in like my other install - do I need to get extendedinfo installed as well? I know you have your own fork. Sorry I'm new and I know this is still developer stuff. I have about 2000* more addons (like shednox and silvo etc) installed on my other kodi setup, so I'm not sure what I'm missing- I was hoping to get a clean start with your look. Thanks again.
xrecartp do you to get past of the black screen on boot up?

thanks
Yes, I click "back" or I guess previous on the aftv remote. Then I get the menu.
trie that on openeclec dint work, try all buttons on my remote lol

thanks anyway
I'm working on it, I think is fixed in the next release. The issue only appears with OE.
gracias muchas gracias amigo
Hello Tocinillo,
I do not have any answer of you, there fore I ask once again.
Is it possible that you create a case and disc view for the tv series in the lowlist view?
The same view as the pause screen on tvshows.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon XBMCMania 4.2 (Aeon Nox-based, Helix only) - Full PVR Support6