• 10(current)
Kodi v14.1 testing (ended)
Since 14.1 testing has ended, and 14.1 has been released... it would be great to see an announcement of that somewhere.
I totally agree.

Also I do not understand why, when I have installed 14.1 from the proper place, it is referred to as "dirty" in the system info.
(2015-01-31, 19:33)pagali Wrote: Since 14.1 testing has ended, and 14.1 has been released... it would be great to see an announcement of that somewhere.

Well you know that we announced all releases on the blog till now. Can't you not even grant us a weekend for a break - is it that important to have everything ready in the same second? I really sometimes don't get the intention of all this pressure from the community. I bet you will get your announcement on monday ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
us folk who spent nothing on the software demand release upon completion, so no rest for our kodi developers Smile
We love you guys and appreciate everything you do for the community. No pressure on the release notice as those of us who are active and watch the forums daily and even the commits knew it a long time ago.
The bug causing the incorrect audio flag on the video player OSD for dts-HD tracks wasn't "fixed" in this 14.1 release.
Great work! Thanks for your dedication to these SPECIAL builds and fixes!
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v14.1 testing (ended)2