Home screen icon: Live TV (Amazon fire TV box)
Noob question:

On my Amazon fire TV box (Kodi v14), I am missing the Live TV icon in the home screen.

I went to system, settings, live TV, and I enabled it. Exited Kodi, and restarted Kodi several times. Live TV icon still not there. (I followed steps on YouTube to enable a PVR addon, I am pretty sure I can't discuss that here).

Am I doing something wrong?

Also, is Kodi v14 also known as Kodi Media Center or is that something entirely different?
I saw the same thing. No "TV" on home screen after enabling it and installing the PVR client. (Note that "Live TV" now has been replaced by just "TV"). This happened because my PVR backend wasn't running. As soon as I started it, the TV icon showed up. This happened in both Windows and on the Fire TV with 14.0

ps. Kodi is the official name, or Kodi Entertainment Center.
Thank you mr. Sandman!

The more problems/incompatibility issues I am encountering is making me think I should go back to Gotham 13.2 and wait for all the kinks to be worked out before I come back to Kodi v14.

Very frustrating to have things not work and think I am doing something wrong and try reinstalling everything.

Thanks once again for your response!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home screen icon: Live TV (Amazon fire TV box)0