[split] Cannot set content on Kodi 14.0
I would like to also say that Kodi 14.0 released version does NOT allow setting content on the Mac laptop running 10.10.1 Mavericks. The "c" key input is NON-functional, NON-responsive for editing function on the FILE MANAGER page of SYSTEM. In addition, the file manage functionally adds a whole host of sources that it never did on previous versions. What is going on here. I have the same Kodi 14.0 on iMac 10.10.1 Mavericks system and it all works great: "c" calls up the edit function for source listings, et al AND NO extraneous source listing out of the blue. I too am on the traditional CONFLUENCE skin.

PLEASE, help here.
Which has nothing to do with the thread you posted this in, so I've split your post into a new thread.

I can't reproduce either issue you are having. The c key and context menu work for me in the file manager, and I have no automatic sources added there. The only source that is automatically added to the file manager is the "Profile directory", which is the same on all OSes and the v13 version.
Same here as Ned said, and as I've said before:

To start Kodi virgin afresh:

OSX > Finder > Go > Go to Folder > ~/Library/Application Support

Rename the Kodi folder and the XBMC folder also, otherwise you get Kodi migrating your XBMC stuff again upon restart.

Restart Kodi again. You will have to reconfigure. Guaranteed it will work as it already does with the Confluence Skin.

I agree, I found another thread I should have put my problem in, but I will stay here with my original, defined problem. Further examination shows that this new install of Kodi produces a multitude of /Volumes directories pulled from my Applications folder on my Mac laptop. The "c" function does nothing to help delete them, only works on the ones identified in Kodi as "SOURCES" in the FILE MANAGER folder. My question now is what is different in Kodi installer that grabs /Volumes folders into Sources of the FILE MANAGER. It seems to focus on /Volumes/Adobe directories in my application folder for my Mac LaptopHuh?

Thanks.
debug log (wiki) when you enter the file manager and hit "c" on one of the sources
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Quick note on the Paleolithic issues of installing new Kodi on Mac Laptop 10.10.1 Mavericks. I went through the install log to find a mention of "Soundflower" audio files mentioned. I had "forgot" they were still around on my system. After carefully removing ALL remnants of those audio files and AIR PARROT application, I did a fresh install of Kodi 14 Helix. Lo and behold---NO MORE extraneous /Volume folders appeared mysteriously in my newly installed Kodi System File Manager list. All I needed to do was reconnect with the fusion.tvaddons.ag webpage once again and ALL is well now. Whew!!
Hope this helps others with the same weird appearance of unwanted /Volume folders in the Mac Laptop Mavericks environment.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Cannot set content on Kodi 14.00