No logo for a movie
So I'm using the latest version of Kodi and Aeon Nox. I also use Media Elch to get all my artwork and set genres and other things for the .nfo file. But when I go look at my movies Wanted doesn't have a logo even though it's in the movie file. I've tried deleting it, re scanning with media Elch, and re scanning with Kodi and it still doesn't show the logo. Everything else for that movie works fine just not the logo. Any ideas on what I can do?
(2015-01-02, 17:32)Tatts4Life Wrote: So I'm using the latest version of Kodi and Aeon Nox. I also use Media Elch to get all my artwork and set genres and other things for the .nfo file. But when I go look at my movies Wanted doesn't have a logo even though it's in the movie file. I've tried deleting it, re scanning with media Elch, and re scanning with Kodi and it still doesn't show the logo. Everything else for that movie works fine just not the logo. Any ideas on what I can do?

Have you tried runnning Artwork Downloader with use local files set to on?
I also noticed this problem with Aeon Nox 5. I am managing my library with Ember Media Manager and then I am using Artwork Downloader with local data only (.nfo). Still, Artwork Downloader is not correctly populating the logos in the library.

I think this is an issue with Artwork Downloader and not Aeon Nox. I say this because AFAIK the logos are not standard artwork in Kodi yet, that's why you need to use Artwork Downloader to get them into the library and from there onwards Aeon Nox is able to make use of them.

Here is the workaround I am using, although it's not feasible for a large collection because you need to fix each movie/TV Show individually:

1. Open your Movies/TV Shows
2. Click in left top corner and select Logo View (if not already selected)
3. Scroll to first movie/TV show with missing logo
4. Right click, select Show Information
5. On the movie details screen, on the right side click "Choose Art"
6. A small window with a list of existing types of artwork opens, the type you are looking for is "clearlogo"
7. If "clearlogo" is not in the list then add it (exactly like that, in lowercase, one word)
8. If "clearlogo" is in the list then click on it to select, then browse for your logo file (the first location is *Item folder*, normally it should be there already)
9. Esc, Esc back to Movies and the logo should show up
10. Repeat for any other problematic movie

Note: If you later go in movie information screen again and click the "Refresh" button then the logo may dissapear again. You will need to put it back using the above steps.

Good luck!
(2015-01-02, 22:28)Gabrielux Wrote: I also noticed this problem with Aeon Nox 5. I am managing my library with Ember Media Manager and then I am using Artwork Downloader with local data only (.nfo). Still, Artwork Downloader is not correctly populating the logos in the library.

I think this is an issue with Artwork Downloader and not Aeon Nox. I say this because AFAIK the logos are not standard artwork in Kodi yet, that's why you need to use Artwork Downloader to get them into the library and from there onwards Aeon Nox is able to make use of them.

Here is the workaround I am using, although it's not feasible for a large collection because you need to fix each movie/TV Show individually:

1. Open your Movies/TV Shows
2. Click in left top corner and select Logo View (if not already selected)
3. Scroll to first movie/TV show with missing logo
4. Right click, select Show Information
5. On the movie details screen, on the right side click "Choose Art"
6. A small window with a list of existing types of artwork opens, the type you are looking for is "clearlogo"
7. If "clearlogo" is not in the list then add it (exactly like that, in lowercase, one word)
8. If "clearlogo" is in the list then click on it to select, then browse for your logo file (the first location is *Item folder*, normally it should be there already)
9. Esc, Esc back to Movies and the logo should show up
10. Repeat for any other problematic movie

Note: If you later go in movie information screen again and click the "Refresh" button then the logo may dissapear again. You will need to put it back using the above steps.

Good luck!

Do you have logos set to on in the Artwork Downloader settings? You should not need to do it that way if you have the files in your folders already and have set Artwork Downloader correctly.
Yes, all types of artwork are checked in AD settings. I wonder if it expects a different file name than "logo.png"?
(2015-01-03, 12:01)Gabrielux Wrote: Yes, all types of artwork are checked in AD settings. I wonder if it expects a different file name than "logo.png"?

Did you run it for your whole library by selecting it in the programs section?
The refresh thing is normal so nothing you can do about that.
I'm really not sure what the issue is but doing what Gabrielux suggested fixed everything. Turns out I had several movies that were giving me an issue with logos not showing up. Not I only have a small handful of movies that I need to find logos for.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No logo for a movie0