Homescreen shortcut problems
I having major problem with the configuration of my homescreen.

I have a folder (with sub folders), d:\film\barnfilmer (contains my childrens movies). On the homescreen I want a button named "Barn filmer", but everything I've tried doesn't work as I want.

I have tried to make the folder a favorite; ActivateWindow(10025,"D:\film\barnfilmer",return), but it take me to "Videos | All videos".
I have tried to ActivateWindow(10025,"D:\film\barnfilmer",return), it takes me to the right folder, but doesn't any poster/fanarts.

If I choose Videos on the homescreen, then Files and then Barnfilmer it works great, I can see the sub folder and there are posters (seven on each row).
The same problem applies to all my folders. In a previous version of Aeon Nox I just choosed a folder to put on the homescreen and it worked great.
(2015-01-03, 02:35)ypzilon Wrote: I having major problem with the configuration of my homescreen.

I have a folder (with sub folders), d:\film\barnfilmer (contains my childrens movies). On the homescreen I want a button named "Barn filmer", but everything I've tried doesn't work as I want.

I have tried to make the folder a favorite; ActivateWindow(10025,"D:\film\barnfilmer",return), but it take me to "Videos | All videos".
I have tried to ActivateWindow(10025,"D:\film\barnfilmer",return), it takes me to the right folder, but doesn't any poster/fanarts.

If I choose Videos on the homescreen, then Files and then Barnfilmer it works great, I can see the sub folder and there are posters (seven on each row).
The same problem applies to all my folders. In a previous version of Aeon Nox I just choosed a folder to put on the homescreen and it worked great.

If your using files mode try a custom shortcut without the quotes.
If you want fanart and stuff create a smartplaylist and select to display it in the menu customizer.
I get the same result with quotes.
If I make a smart playlist, it only shows movies found on The Moviedatabase. It aslo leaves out the movies in the sub folders.
(2015-01-03, 10:40)ypzilon Wrote: I get the same result with quotes.
If I make a smart playlist, it only shows movies found on The Moviedatabase. It aslo leaves out the movies in the sub folders.

I see posters using a path without the quotes like ActivateWindow(10025,D:\film\barnfilmer,return). If you are looking for another way without smartplaylist and are using non-library items with your Poster and fanart not added to the database... I'm not sure what else you can try...
I see that I mixed up in the first post, should be:

I have tried to ActivateWindow(10006,"D:\film\barnfilmer",return), it takes me to the right folder, but doesn't show any poster/fanarts.

I think it's really strange that the favorite-shortcut doesn't take me to the right path.
(2015-01-03, 23:59)ypzilon Wrote: I see that I mixed up in the first post, should be:

I have tried to ActivateWindow(10006,"D:\film\barnfilmer",return), it takes me to the right folder, but doesn't show any poster/fanarts.

I think it's really strange that the favorite-shortcut doesn't take me to the right path.

Like I said try without the quotes ActivateWindow(10025,D:\film\barnfilmer,return)
not ActivateWindow(10025,"D:\film\barnfilmer",return) otherwise you need to add the items to the library and add the fanart and poster to the database using Artwork Downloader. Unless someone else can provide another alternative, that is all the advice I can offer.
Now I have tried:
ActivateWindow(10025,D:\film\barnfilmer,return) - Correct path, but no poster or fanart, in icon-view I see two rows with four movies in each row.
ActivateWindow(10006,D:\film\barnfilmer,return) - Same as above.
ActivateWindow(10025,"D:\film\barnfilmer",return) - Same as above.
ActivateWindow(10006,"D:\film\barnfilmer",return) - Same as above.

If I navigate via Video > Files > Barnfilmer all posters and fanart are there. In icon-view I see two rows with seven posters in each row.
I never had any problem with this in the older versions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Homescreen shortcut problems0