TVDB Season Poster Problems
Having trouble getting Season Posters for my shows.

Folders Set up as:

-TV Shows
-Seinfield
1 - The Seinfeld Chronicles

This just started after updating to an SSD and clean installing Kodi. I went to Helix from Gotham, and to Aeon MQ5 from Aeon Nox 5, however, when I didnt get season posters to show up, I tried Aeon Nox 5 again and even tried and the regular skin that comes with Kodi.and still no season posters. On Gotham and Aeon Nox 4, I have always had season posters, and weirdly even when i cleaned installed Gotham 13.1 and 13.2 and used Aeon nox 4 there were still no posters now. I have my main menu as such : Anime | Anime Movies | Tv Shows | Movies. I wanted all these to be separate (so anime didn't show up in tv shows) so I set up everything in the "files" menu and added all the folders from my HDD with the same names as the ones in the Main Menu and each catagory I added, I made sure to use the appropriate scrappers (anime gets anidb, tvs hows gets tvdb, etc etc) still no season posters. It is really weird that its doing this. I know I have everything named right.

I have Set the settings in TVDB to turn off "DVD order" and "absolute order"
I have went through settings for artwork downloaded add on as well to turn on TV Shows Season banners and posters to be downloaded, as they were turned off for some reason, but that didn't yield any results
Folder layout should be right, unless they have changed how you have to do it with the Helix upgrade. Everything else scrapes perfectly, anime, movies, tv shows, all artwork and information.. It is just season posters for some reason.

If no one has an answer then is there a way to just set up my own posters for each season with out messing with the tvs scrapper options? like in advance launcher for emulators and roms you have this option, just in case they can't find the artwork for a game, you can just add your own by browsing to it.

EDIT : Ok so posters show up for each season if I do not use the trick to separate my anime and tv shows as making each one a favorite and then adding to main menu. It will only show posters if I go to the original TV Shows when you first get kodi helix , but if I do this, it combines Anime and TV Shows, which I do not want. I never had this problem before. any way to get around it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB Season Poster Problems0