EPG not loading channel numbers correctly and info
I need some help on KODI to load the channel numbers correctly. I am using Comcast digital cable with HDHomerun prime and got everything working in KODI besides the EPG displaying the correct info.

The channels are being listed numerically by the total of channels there are.. I have 169 channels and they are listed from channel 1 to 169. Examples are channel 2 is listed as channel 1 and channel 702 is listed as 70.

Also, half of the channels EPG isn't loading at all.

When I test it with the MythTV frontend.. all the channels are numbered correctly with all the EPG info there. Is there an option or step I need to do for it to translate to KODI correctly?

Im using schedules direct service for EPG info.
(2015-01-03, 19:02)tntsj408 Wrote: I need some help on KODI to load the channel numbers correctly. I am using Comcast digital cable with HDHomerun prime and got everything working in KODI besides the EPG displaying the correct info.

The channels are being listed numerically by the total of channels there are.. I have 169 channels and they are listed from channel 1 to 169. Examples are channel 2 is listed as channel 1 and channel 702 is listed as 70.

Also, half of the channels EPG isn't loading at all.

When I test it with the MythTV frontend.. all the channels are numbered correctly with all the EPG info there. Is there an option or step I need to do for it to translate to KODI correctly?

Im using schedules direct service for EPG info.

Go to System>Settings>LiveTV
make sure Settings level is set to Advanced.

You can then select "Use backend channel numbers...."

Then restart Kodi

Mike

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG not loading channel numbers correctly and info0