A more modern look for this skin
Since this is the default skin for Kodi it might be time with the name change and the overall work that goes into the software itself to actually update the look of it feels like its permanently stuck in the 90s with the default skin its the first thing that meets new users so why not make it a more modern look then the old school skin that is confluence
Maybe sometime in the feature http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=212451
Agreed!
I made this "gray" theme for Confluence. Updated for Kodi.
and a new setup image
Looks better
I just can't help myself... I've been using XBMC/Kodi since Dharma. Confluence hasn't kept up... So, here we go...

Let's start with movies

then TV

a little music...

I call this "Confluenced"
thewarm.... I just can't get enough of that beautiful modern look of the CONFLUENCED..hehe.. But, seriously.. I want to use it on my Amazon FireTV, care to link me to download your skin.. I know mudislander has work a lot on his and I like it as well. But, be awesome to see these two babies together... Some day..
But, for now..I want your SKIN...lol!!

Cheers Bud!
Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick 2nd Gen/ Kodi Krypton 17.6
Macbook Air 13" OSX High Sierra/Kodi Krypton 17.6

Skin: Konfluence by Schism
Testing AppleTV 4/Kodi Beta Alpha Testing
I like it - Looks good
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2015-01-24, 05:13)Macpatto Wrote: thewarm.... I just can't get enough of that beautiful modern look of the CONFLUENCED..hehe.. But, seriously.. I want to use it on my Amazon FireTV, care to link me to download your skin.. I know mudislander has work a lot on his and I like it as well. But, be awesome to see these two babies together... Some day..
But, for now..I want your SKIN...lol!!

Cheers Bud!

Thanks
I do miss the look of the old vertical XBMC, and the old JX720 skin (with the media blades). But it is 2015... time to square up those edges...

I will have a "Modern" theme for Confluence with just the modified images very soon...
So true.. its time for a modern CONFLUENCE SKIN.. I can't wait for yours to download..
Keep up the good work..
Thumbs Up!!

can you share with meHuh

(2015-01-24, 02:13)thewarm Wrote: I just can't help myself... I've been using XBMC/Kodi since Dharma. Confluence hasn't kept up... So, here we go...

Let's start with movies

then TV

a little music...

I call this "Confluenced"
Here ya go... Modern theme

I've included modern.xml (colors), modern.xbt (media), and several background images (backgrounds). These go in the stock Confluence folder.

Enjoy
(2015-01-25, 00:06)thewarm Wrote: Here ya go... Modern theme

I've included modern.xml (colors), modern.xbt (media), and several background images (backgrounds). These go in the stock Confluence folder.

Enjoy

Could you please explain how to install for us newbies? Thanks
ja_rocc

Unzip the Modern file on your Desktop or desired folder. Navigate to Skin.Confluence on your machine and copy and replace the folders you just've unzipped into it.. But, backup the originals first in case you don't like it or something goes wrong.. Restart Kodi and you should have the Modern look..

Good luck!.

thanks buddy..
(2015-01-25, 00:06)thewarm Wrote: Here ya go... Modern theme

Enjoy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A more modern look for this skin0