Why has the Name of this sub forum changed?
Hi everyone,

due to some last minute hiccups with submitting our new (rebooted) skin to the main repo I was not able to announce the arrival of the skin to the Helix repo. Basically I was on my way out the door for a two week camping trip with the family when everything dropped into place. As I am now back near an internet connection I will try to update forum posts/wiki pages etc. within the next day or so.

But in short.
  • 1.4.8 was the last version of xTV-SAF, from this point onwards that skin will no longer be under development.
  • From Helix Kodi onwards skin will be called AppTV. With name change of XBMC, skin name no longer seemed appropriate.
  • Apart from the necessary changes for Helix, skin has had a major going over, is now a lot smaller that even 1.4.8 and has had major work on various graphics by a new skin team member.
  • Skin now ships with a graphics theme called 'Flat', in addition to the old style 'Default' theme
  • Skin is now being developed by Wyrm and SamFisher

More details to follow soon.

Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why has the Name of this sub forum changed?0