Tapatalk for iOS sucks now
So I just updated to the new tapatalk and wow is it terrible. The tablet update for Android isn't great, but it at least shows which forums have unread messages. Now if I want to actually browse the forum on my phone, I have to visit the website. So lame.
It sucks on Android too. Only the subscribed topics list is of any use. Everything else is useless. And tapatalk has never ever worked on my Nexus 7. I always get a "couldn't connect to the server" error.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
It is possible to browse the forum in the latest version but it gets a lot of getting used to. It works fine on my Android 5 phones.

Some useful information on the new navigation can be found here:
https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/off...ion.27540/

The biggest issue I have is that the sub-subforums are not displayed consistently but are all shown in one long list mixed up with the normal subforums.
To be clear, it is certainly possible to browse the forum on iOS, it's just that on my iPhone those little 'n's that indicate there is new content on my Android tablet don't exist. So on my iPhone I have to actually visit every single subforum to see if there's been anything new. I'm essentially forced to use my Android tablet now, which can be really inconvenient at times.
On using it more I now fully agree with you: it sucks.
Could not agree more. I blame myself though as it clearly stated "improvements to UI" in the change log and I already knew last few of them went from bad to worse.

I think mobile version of forums was in the plans. Maybe it is time to revisit this idea.

Latest Tapatalk is a bright example of how not to make UI and is completely useless for me.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2015-01-05, 00:00)natethomas Wrote: So I just updated to the new tapatalk and wow is it terrible.
+1

I just updated and now TapaTalk is useless for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tapatalk for iOS sucks now0