Zotac ZBOXNXS-AD11-U on sale at newegg
No memory or drive, but it comes with a few things that you normally (or at least sometimes) have to pay a little extra for - remote, IR receiver, wireless radio, etc. Also has a built-in SD card reader. I just picked one up with an 8GB SD card, gonna see if it can boot off of that. Given the $80 price on the box itself, a $5 SD card and very cheap memory, without having to buy a remote or a USB wireless radio, this seems like a pretty good deal. AMD E-450 APU is more than enough to handle HD content...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6856173044
Out of stock.
Sounds like a great deal!
Yes, had one of these when they were released a couple of years ago until this past December, ran openelec for a while off the SD card. However, ended up running Kodi off Win7 due to other needs.

Never had problems with it, even though my content is mostly 720p.

I migrated to AFTV now though.
AFTV (non-rooted + Kodi)
WD My Book Live NAS
Back in stock! Still $80! I can confirm though that it will not boot off of the built-in SD card slot. Given that the cheapest mSATA on newegg is still like $40 I just went with a 4GB USB stick and openelec and this hardware chews up 1080p content without skipping a beat. Quite a nice deal for the price, actually.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zotac ZBOXNXS-AD11-U on sale at newegg0