• 12(current)
HP Stream Mini - 2957U/2GB/32GB $180 inc Windows
Anyone know if it's possible to get 25/50i on this?
(2015-07-02, 06:59)Eureka Wrote: Anyone know if it's possible to get 25/50i on this?

Don't see any reason why not - it's a standard Intel GPU solution and I'm sure they support i25/50i output as well as p50/50p.
I probably should have mentioned that I've looked in the Intel graphics control panel on the Mini and they aren't listed as options.
Can anyone tell me why this RAM isn't working:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00EX...ge_o01_s00
http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/vengeance-8...3m2b1600c9

Tested voltage is 1.3V, fits in and is detected as 4GB (one stick at a time) but i get errors on boot like "bad pool header" and "irq not less or equal" and it will hang.

Change back to original ram and it's fine.....

I know the answer, get some different ram, but it's real annoying - i got the RAM in the UK while on holiday cos it is a lot cheaper there than my home country and i can't return it. And now i have to pay a stupidly high price or more ram as well as paying for the ram that doesn't work.
The specs on the ram indicate it's DD3L, so it should be fine. Although I'm not clear why the noted SPD voltage is 1.5. Maybe I just don't understand something there correctly.

Don't assume that the memory is without fault. I bought brand new memory and it came with bit errors after testing, despite being installed with care (anti static strap etc).

Download something like memtest86 and run it though. Worst is you just waste a bit of time.
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U
(2015-06-06, 22:42)pcdude Wrote:
(2015-06-04, 08:36)Customwise Wrote: I just set up my Hp Stream 200 today. Video plays back and looks beautiful. Unfortunately I'm having some HDMI audio issues. I have Kodi set up for audio passthrough, but for some reason I'm only getting PCM audio on my Pioneer VSX-1021. Any ideas as to what I can do to fix this? I've played these files back on other devices that were connected to this receiver and the audio worked perfectly, so I know the files are good.
On my setup I had to select the passthrough audio device as Intel HDMI WASAPI rather than DirectMode to get Dolby Digital to show up on my receiver, otherwise it would indicate PCM.

I have the same issue, I started playing around last night testing different devices and applications, from cheap Android boxes to the HP Stream Mini, but for some reason I cant get it to output the DTS, changed to Intel HDMI WASAPI, but no sound was coming out, when I switch back to default, there is sound but only PCM. Is there more settings on the Audio driver that I am missing or I need to adjust before I play around with the Kodi audio settings? Thank you.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HP Stream Mini - 2957U/2GB/32GB $180 inc Windows1