• 7(current)
Release [Mod] Panel-Style Home Screen Widgets - Nox 5
(2015-08-20, 13:14)skullmonkey Wrote: Hi, done this and it looks great. Smile Thanks!

Now, any chance for TV Shows, when there are more than one episodes of a same show scrapped to be grouped in to a single thumbnail? I dont see the point of seeing 4-5 same covers on the screen.

Thanks,
S@

The script that provides the widget content does not have an option to group TV Shows, so there isn't much I can do.
Im sorry for the noob question in advance
When the instructions on an the 1st post state "Replace the complete variable at Line 392 ", does that mean just replace the line @ 392 with the given text?

Just hoping for some clarification so i know if i did that part right, or if its the ExtendedInfo Script from the repo that is causing my issue.
*new panel style of widgets show up, but will only populate if i use old commands like In Theater(Genesis) rather then In Cinemas(Rotten Tomatoes)

Thank you ahead of time to whoever reply's
(2015-09-04, 02:00)mcinnesja Wrote: Im sorry for the noob question in advance
When the instructions on an the 1st post state "Replace the complete variable at Line 392 ", does that mean just replace the line @ 392 with the given text?

Just hoping for some clarification so i know if i did that part right, or if its the ExtendedInfo Script from the repo that is causing my issue.
*new panel style of widgets show up, but will only populate if i use old commands like In Theater(Genesis) rather then In Cinemas(Rotten Tomatoes)

Thank you ahead of time to whoever reply's

Replace the variable named "WidgetListContent." I'm sure the line numbers have changed but the variable name has not.
@Warner306
I like how organized your music albums look. Do you use local files or do it using an online scraper?

Thank you.
(2015-09-04, 09:37)armen.mogahdsian Wrote: @Warner306
I like how organized your music albums look. Do you use local files or do it using an online scraper?

Thank you.

They are not organized very well. Most are scanned directly from my ITunes folder. The tags are often incomplete and need to be fixed with MusicBrainz Picard.

The Universal Album Scraper will provide you with the information shown on the home screen. The album summary is rare, but the rest of the information should scan with every album.
@Warner306

Thank you and I agree, its kind of tiring finding all the artwork for artists and albums.
(2015-09-04, 06:53)Warner306 Wrote: Replace the variable named "WidgetListContent." I'm sure the line numbers have changed but the variable name has not.
Thank you for an amazing mod!! Works perfect
I've downloaded the most recent build from git but when I try to install on 15.1 it tells me the dependencies have not been met. Any thoughts?
(2015-09-26, 04:45)vult2000 Wrote: I've downloaded the most recent build from git but when I try to install on 15.1 it tells me the dependencies have not been met. Any thoughts?

You need the Isengard branch. Master is for V16 Jarvis.
I need to change the font color in the weather widget to look ok in a skin I'm doing. Where can I do that?
(2015-09-26, 09:11)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-09-26, 04:45)vult2000 Wrote: I've downloaded the most recent build from git but when I try to install on 15.1 it tells me the dependencies have not been met. Any thoughts?

You need the Isengard branch. Master is for V16 Jarvis.

That worked, thanks for the great work!
Hey Warner, your widgets look great. I see you have widgets for random and latest movies from rotten tomatoes and the movie db. Is there a way to get those as backgrounds instead of widgets? Any help would be great. Thanks.
(2015-11-21, 20:20)aaddaamm1111 Wrote: Hey Warner, your widgets look great. I see you have widgets for random and latest movies from rotten tomatoes and the movie db. Is there a way to get those as backgrounds instead of widgets? Any help would be great. Thanks.

Not that I know of. Those backgrounds are made available through an add-on. And I don't think that add-on offers an option to display that kind of content.
Just want to say thank you
Hi Warner306

Thank you for your awesome work with this mod...I love it.

I was using an old build of the Silvo skin, and simply copied your IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml and custom_1124_WidgetCustomizer.xml (i ignored the changes to variables.xml)...this worked great for me - i didn't use any of the new widget types, but i loved how i could select an item from my existing "recently added movie" widget and it would then display the plot info above it on the homescreen.

I then updated to the latest Silvo skin (from the Isengard branch), re-copied your files...but now the plot info wasn't showing for me. I noticed Mike doesn't have a custom_1124_WidgetCustomizer.xml anymore, so i just diffed your IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml with his....there were too many changes for me to understand Sad Would really appreciate if you could help me work out what the minimum changes i would need to add to get this working again, or point me at the section of xml which i should be looking. Just to clarify, i don't need all the extra widgets (or extendinfo screens when clicking on those widgets)....i would just like the movie icon and plot info to display at the top of the homescreen above the selected item (please let me know if you'd like a screenshot to better explain what i'm babbling on aboutSmile

Thanks again for your big contribution to the kodi scene.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Panel-Style Home Screen Widgets - Nox 53