Linux TVHeadend Bouquets
Hi,

I setup my HTPC (Ubuntu + Kodi) with TVHeadend as Backend and also installed the frontend plugin in kodi.
Is there a possibility to create multiple bouquets?
I would like to have a channel list with HD channels and a channel list with SD channels.
In addition to that, I would also like to a have a separate list for my radio channels.
I could not find a setting like this in the TVH WebGUI.

Thanks in advance for help.
The setting is called "Tags". These Tags will be read when the PVR section in Kodi gets loaded. Pressing left/right at the on-screen channel list will change between the tags. You can also switch the tags when browsing the main channel list within the PVR section (without any channel playing) and then clicking/pressing enter on the list itself.
It's called "channel tags" in the web interface, use that. EDIT: I replied to an unrefreshed page, apparently Cassiel already explained it.
When I'm right, you mean this?

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3860/bbru4329_png

Theese tags were automatically given by TVHeadend when mapping TV channels.
Therefore I had to delete those tags and give them the one I want to? Will they be overwritten when I map TV Channels again?
Tags are not overwritten, but mapping new channels will create those default tags again so you'll have to remove them again if you don't want them.
Ok, thanks so far.

I've got one questions left.
When I'm navigating through Live-TV in XBMC, the submenu has tv-channel and radio channel.
I could not find where in the backend I could sort radio channels. I only have the Channel/EPG tab, where my tv channels are.
The radio channels are in the same list.
Will check this later at home and afterwards get back to you.
Thats was what I'm looking for.
Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVHeadend Bouquets0