• 24(current)
Release reFocus 2.x for Helix (deprecated)
Is there a way to make submenus autocollapse in the vertical home menu? Meaning, if I return to the home screen, the submenus are still exposed. It would be nice to for the home menu to return to it's default state or have an option to do so.
(2015-03-04, 23:48)wheatfield Wrote: Is there a way to make submenus autocollapse in the vertical home menu? Meaning, if I return to the home screen, the submenus are still exposed. It would be nice to for the home menu to return to it's default state or have an option to do so.

Yeah, I can add an option for that.
(2015-03-05, 00:09)Jeroen Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 23:48)wheatfield Wrote: Is there a way to make submenus autocollapse in the vertical home menu? Meaning, if I return to the home screen, the submenus are still exposed. It would be nice to for the home menu to return to it's default state or have an option to do so.

Yeah, I can add an option for that.

Thanks!
I've noticed that the video progress bar is half full when in the zero position. Huh
The circular slider thingy indicates the progress, the coloured bar indicates the cache.
(2015-03-06, 02:08)Jeroen Wrote: The circular slider thingy indicates the progress, the coloured bar indicates the cache.

Oh, okay. Thanks
Love this skin, but two things...

- Anyway to change the homescreen navigation? Preferably the one in the WIP section called 'reFred'.
- The arrow at the top left: is it meant to function?

Many thanks!
(2015-03-07, 03:22)Deeco Wrote: pAnyway to change the homescreen navigation? Preferably the one in the WIP section called 'reFred'.
You're going to have to be more specific as to what you would like to see. That said, chances on big changes to the menu navigation are slim. There's quite a lot of options to customize the menu already and I simply can't please everyone.

Quote:The arrow at the top left: is it meant to function?
It indicates there is an options menu in that window and how to get to it.
(2015-03-07, 05:56)Jeroen Wrote:
(2015-03-07, 03:22)Deeco Wrote: pAnyway to change the homescreen navigation? Preferably the one in the WIP section called 'reFred'.
You're going to have to be more specific as to what you would like to see. That said, chances on big changes to the menu navigation are slim. There's quite a lot of options to customize the menu already and I simply can't please everyone.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=193263 this is the skin I'm talking about the menu, just like the standard Kodi menu.
There's already an option for a horizontal menu layout, see skin settings.
Im having trouble updating to 2.0.9, dependencies not met is showed when trying to upgrade
(2015-03-08, 09:04)fedex-bermu Wrote: Im having trouble updating to 2.0.9, dependencies not met is showed when trying to upgrade

Then your system is missing one or more required add-ons. When installing through the official Kodi repo these should be installed automatically. Please take a look at the FAQ regarding this issue.
(2015-03-08, 09:04)fedex-bermu Wrote: Im having trouble updating to 2.0.9, dependencies not met is showed when trying to upgrade

You might try downloading the latest script.grab.fanart and installing from the zip file, that's what I had to do. It doesn't appear to be on the repo, at least it didn't show up for me after trying to force refresh the repo several times.
Bugger, in that case it's my fault by setting that dependency. Thanks for the heads up Bryan.

I've sent in a new pull request with adjusted add-on dependencies. @fedex-bermu: updating that add-on Bryan mentioned will indeed fix this for you. Another option is to wait for the corrected build to be pushed to the Kodi repo, which usually happens pretty fast. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Any news on extended info ? It will available on Helix ?
reFocus - Simply the best
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 2.x for Helix (deprecated)5