Firefox OS For TV

New Panasonic TVs are running firefox os and i think it looks pretty nice

So Here's some mock ups i did

-
watch gallery

Let me know what you guys think.

Here is what firefox looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=midsZK1Q0RU
The "circle" icon style remind me of "cycle" a skin which sadly could not be completed, sadly because I thought it was very original, beautiful ( the art direction is in my opinion wonderful) etc... You can check it there:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=169945
Cheers

Edit: after viewing the video one more time I even find cycle more beautiful than firefox OS. Smile
I love the new Firefox OS UI!

I am actually currently developing a new skin based off Maximinimalism for Helix aimed to look like the new Firefox OS UI. It is still very early in development so it doesn't look very much like it yet, but it's slowly getting there.

Here's a screenshot of how it's currently looking:

(2015-01-08, 00:30)toyota12303 Wrote: I love the new Firefox OS UI!

I am actually currently developing a new skin based off Maximinimalism for Helix aimed to look like the new Firefox OS UI. It is still very early in development so it doesn't look very much like it yet, but it's slowly getting there.

Nice work! Best of luck. You should probably create a WIP thread?
Very nice indeed!!!
Wow toyota12303 i'm impressed. cant wait to see more.

I'm currently working on some mockups.
Here is my concept mockups i made hope you guys like it.

Enjoy
Quote:I am actually currently developing a new skin based off Maximinimalism for Helix

Cool!
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2015-01-08, 00:30)toyota12303 Wrote: I love the new Firefox OS UI!

Be careful of putting stuff so close to the edges, here's a good guide to the 10ft user interface.

https://developer.amazon.com/public/solu...guidelines
I second that Hitcher.

That's a useful link. I would also very much recommend the following books on general visual design:
- Design for Hackers (Kadavy)
- Universal Principles of Design (Lidwell et al)

On a more general note, it'd be good to see more original work on the Kodi skinning front. Not to say my own isn't derivative of course, but 'inspired by' is always better than 'copied from' IMHO.

Sorry for hijacking the thread there folks. I'll get back in my box.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
On a more general note, it'd be good to see more original work on the Kodi skinning front. Not to say my own isn't derivative of course, but 'inspired by' is always better than 'copied from' IMHO.

[/quote]

Fully agree!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Firefox OS TV Concept Mockup2