Timer Settings header label missing?
I've notice a weird bug while was testing the labels stuff in VisualisationPresetList.xml. If you are in windowed mode and you minimize and maximize the window the warning label that says no presets are available (id=4) gets visible. Also if the ID 3 is used as header label, after the minimize/maximize the window it disappears.

Tested in Confluence, Helix 14.0 and Win 7

I can post a debug log if is needed.

Cheers
Nessus
It (don't remember who and don't remember why) was decided that there should not be any backwards incompatible changes to the skinning engine for the next release. I'm happy to put together a PR already now which can then be merged later so that it won't be forgotten.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2015-01-19, 14:47)Montellese Wrote: It (don't remember who and don't remember why) was decided that there should not be any backwards incompatible changes to the skinning engine for the next release. I'm happy to put together a PR already now which can then be merged later so that it won't be forgotten.

it's pretty save to say we gave up on that idea.

skin devs were not too thrilled by the decision and neither were the pvr devs.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/6057#i...t-68382706

since then, several backward incompatible skin changes have been merged.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-01-22, 23:31)ronie Wrote: 2015-01-22 Various dialogs - fix header label

Kodi will now properly set the header label in these dialogs:
  • DialogPeripheralSettings.xml
  • SmartPlaylistEditor.xml
  • VideoOSDSettings.xml

make sure your header labels have an id="2" and an empty <label>-</label>.

git commit: https://github.com/Montellese/xbmc/commi...a2e6b778b9
pull request: 6219 (PR)
Is the header label in DialogPVRTimerSettings.xml another one that needs to be fixed?
(2015-03-18, 08:40)bryanbrazil Wrote: Is the header label in DialogPVRTimerSettings.xml another one that needs to be fixed?

1884843 (post)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-03-18, 22:14)ronie Wrote:
(2015-03-18, 08:40)bryanbrazil Wrote: Is the header label in DialogPVRTimerSettings.xml another one that needs to be fixed?

1884843 (post)

Thanks, missed that one. And thank you for consolidating all the skinning changes here, makes it much easier to stay up to date.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Timer Settings header label missing?1