Bug TV specials have no number in some views
most of the views list episodes numbers and specials (s1 s2 s3) ... some just have a blank

PS. the htc one camera blows goats at night.
they always turn out like this, purple and red
still, it shows what im talking about
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)
I have the HTC One M8 and the camera certainly doesn't do that.

Anyway, to your question - you should be placing special episodes within a 'Season 00' directory - that will show up on the list of seasons. The numbering will not be added to the seasons at the moment as that's a feature from `Black's core and doesn't need changing.

If you can check the same with other skins and take images, I would appreciate it. I don't mind looking into further options if you do that.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
i have the m7, its a known issue with too much heat hitting the camera. xda has tear downs showing how to fix it... no thanks

anyway, for the issue at hand. no need for a 'season 00' folder. so long as the names have s0e# they get loaded into the library.

here's the 1080xf views that do show "special numbers"
Image Image

and the same in confluence for good measure
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
I wasn't aware of that, normally HTC build great quality phones. Anyway, thank you for correcting me Smile

I've added the above on the to-do list.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
you're right, they do make awesome stuff. even with this, its the best phone i've had. plus there's always a good chuckle when i bust out a 10yr old canon powerShot as my workaround at parties.

thanks again for looking into this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV specials have no number in some views0